Random Crash While Playing

• It seems like after I installed IC2 I am getting random crashes. It just closes Minecraft and Leaves a Text document on my desktop with the error, and I have no idea what it means and The crash is really annoying because it usually will rollback my world a bit, even if I save... It would be awesome if someone could help me.

• ...and that happens, when you try to install optifine MT and thaumcraft. You don't have to guess which I ditched.

• Official Post

Are you being sarcastic?

That was no sarcasm. Its indeed very rare that Java just crashes this way (especially in a Way in which C-Programs are commonly crashing).

...and that happens, when you try to install optifine MT and thaumcraft. You don't have to guess which I ditched.

I had Thaumcraft and Optifine MT running, until one of my GregTower2-Chunk-Subsections started flickering, and i had to switch to Optifine S. (I know that that Bug can be fixed via Graphiccardsettings but when i try to access the nvidia-Manager it just freezes)

• Only the standard version(NOT smooth or MT) works with it. Azanor said that smooth works but it's a fucking lie.

Okay, Thank you very much! I will test this and if it doesn't work I will come back and complain. :P

• i got optifine Smooth installed and thaumcraft2 and everything works/looks how it should look.. only thing that can displace textures in optifine is if your animations>terrain and items and textures are off