Issue with crops?

• For some odd reason, my crops keep dying, like the crop block (farmland) turns to dirt and the crops fall off. The light should be fine, crop o matic is taking care of them, and water is all around it. is it because i have the farm (9x4 area) enclosed in construction foam walls?

• Official Post

Tilled Farmland only becomes Dirt, when you have no Water next to it, or when you are Running over it, or when Weed is growing there.

And dont add Weed-Ex to the Cropmatron, its a very Bad Idea, to do so (decreasing Stats of the Plants)

• Official Post

Sidenote: I've just now found out that crops have a semi-malicious sideeffect: If you "fall", just a pixel, at a cropblock, it will drop itself and turn the farmland into dirt.
    The issue: This even applies if you "drop" from a normal-height block onto a 15/16th height farmblock, thus walking from normal block to cropblock destroys crops.

• Official Post

Sidenote: I've just now found out that crops have a semi-malicious sideeffect: If you "fall", just a pixel, at a cropblock, it will drop itself and turn the farmland into dirt.
    The issue: This even applies if you "drop" from a normal-height block onto a 15/16th height farmblock, thus walking from normal block to cropblock destroys crops.

RP-Microblocks for the Rescue! The Anticover will help, as its 15/16 high!

• Official Post

RP-Microblocks for the Rescue! The Anticover will help, as its 15/16 high!

isn't anticovers 7/8 block? I placed one beside and i walked to the farmland, i went slightly up.

But i suppose walking to the farmland using slab or anykind of block that is smaller than it does not destroy crops.

• Sidenote: I've just now found out that crops have a semi-malicious sideeffect: If you "fall", just a pixel, at a cropblock, it will drop itself and turn the farmland into dirt.

This makes sense. However i still dont understand is that i walk onto regular farmland then onto the land with the crop land... Is there still a height difference?