[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Made it possible to replace the old cheap Nukerecipe with a more advanced one, which is based upon 4 Re-Enriched Cells, 2 Uraniumblocks, 2 Advanced Circuits and an advanced Machineblock. Its replacing the old Nukerecipe, what means that, if there is no Nukerecipe (because disabled in IC²-Config), then it wont add a new Recipe.

You are fucking evil haha.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• That's a Part of my Fight against Bukkit. I will also make it possible, to disable every single Core-IC²-UUM-Recipe individually, in V1.18a.

Sweet. Yeah I hope in the future there is actually a mod that comes out that does well this:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/disablecraft/

it works for every mod we used it for months on our 1.2.5 bukkit :P Server

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

WTF IS THAT SHIT!!! I saw its Systemrequirements (jre7), and wasnt able to stop laughing about that until now. One doesnt even need Bukkit for that simple 12-Liner.

I suggest to use the Custom-Machine-Recipes-Addon instead of that buggy Bukkitstuff. One just has to get the Author of it, to also disable Recipes.

• Official Post

Can you add version numbers to the actual zip file?
    Great work!

I avoid that, due to Installfriendlyness.

If i would do that, then some people (including myself) come to the Idea of updating my Mod and forget to delete the old File. Half of these people are then coming to me with strange Bugreports in updated Versions.

I added at least the current Versionnumber next to the zipfile, which intentionally looks like being a Part of the Link. And if that doesnt help, there is a mcmod.info inside the zipfile.

• Official Post

Yeah, MultiMC shows you the Versionnumber inside the "mcmod.info". :D

V1.18a
    Added Silicium-Cells (or Silicon-Cells if want to call it like that), which you can get by Centrifuging.
    Added configs to disable every single UUM-Recipe individually.
    Added more complex Recipe for Solarpanel. It requires now a Carbonplate and 2 Si-Cells.
    Terminated E-net-Log, as the "injectEnergy()"-function now accepts at least 1EU from any packet, when "demandsEnergy()" returned true.

Edit: Ninjaed by someone who says, that i update like crazy. LOL

• Added more complex Recipe for Solarpanel. It requires now a Carbonplate and 2 Si-Cells.

Nice this even works with compact solars :D! Love this thing. and "Added configs to disable every single UUM-Recipe individually." AWESOME! That is what I wanted since the first time I played IC :D

• Is there a way to revert the normal recipes for the nuke and the solar panel.

EDIT: Also, why is there a ton of empty lines in the name of the Dataorb? And once you un-stack Dataorbs they suddenly become unstackable.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited 3 times, last by SteveofDoom ().

• New Features:
    Made it possible to replace the old cheap Nukerecipe with a more advanced one, which is based upon 4 Re-Enriched Cells, 2 Uraniumblocks, 2 Advanced Circuits and an advanced Machineblock. Its replacing the old Nukerecipe, what means that, if there is no Nukerecipe (because disabled in IC²-Config), then it wont add a new Recipe.

I've always wanted a harder-to-get nuke ...
    I really have to install your add-on on Jully now !(okay, I'm planning a bit ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Is there a way to revert the normal recipes for the nuke and the solar panel.

EDIT: Also, why is there a ton of empty lines in the name of the Dataorb? And once you un-stack Dataorbs they suddenly become unstackable.

Dataorbs are for storing Data. They have a NBT, which stores the Reactorplandata or the Sonictrondata, which you can put/get by (sneak-)rightclicking the Computercube/Sonictronblock. You get 4 of them at once as it would be way too expensive otherwise.

And for Nuke and Solarpanel, look a bit more closly at the Config. I make almost everything Configurable.

A set of Ingame-Descriptions (inside the Computercube), is coming in the next Version.

And Upgradeslots for Centrifuge is denied, due to it being supposed to take some time.

• Ah, now I see it, I didn't know that it starts with expensive.
    I really think that a carbon plate is too much for the solar.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

can you PLEASE add update-check?

You mean like Railcraft and Optifine? Are you sure? I mean, really sure? It would permanently interrupt you just to say that there is a new Version, and then it causes Lag when you dont update (Microsoft-Strategy).

and btw, I think, you made solars even less useful xD
    The other thing is to leave current recepie and rise output to 2 EU

You can already rise Output in the IC²-Config.

And now i have to release 1.18b, with the new Descriptionset inside the Computercube.