[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Did you charge the Rockcutter? If yes, then its just an updatebug. The Silktouch-III gets removed when the Rockcutter has less than 500EU and you get it back when it has more than 500EU. You dont need to know about the "Enchantment", it shouldn't be shown in the Tooltip at all.

The rock cutter is fully charged - 10000/10000 EU. I tried it with and without a batpack.
    Wasted all the EU on cobblestone, then charged to 600 EU in a batbox, still not silk touch.
    Put on a batpack (with 100EU in cutter) and the cutter doesn't use the energy from the batpack - a different bug?
    Recharged to 900EU, broke a block, the cutter recharged from the batpack but still doesn't use silk touch.
    I'm using smoothstone to test it, if it matters.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Official Post

The rock cutter is fully charged - 10000/10000 EU. I tried it with and without a batpack.
    Wasted all the EU on cobblestone, then charged to 600 EU in a batbox, still not silk touch.
    Put on a batpack (with 100EU in cutter) and the cutter doesn't use the energy from the batpack - a different bug?
    Recharged to 900EU, broke a block, the cutter recharged from the batpack but still doesn't use silk touch.
    I'm using smoothstone to test it, if it matters.

Oh no a Serverside Bug. I hate those. I try to fix it right now.

• Greg, there is a bug with undestructable hazmat + I have 5k durable rubber boots. Fix it *no dont ever fix it!1*
    btw 3 diamonds is a bit too much for a macerator. not all diamond veins have 3 diamonds =|
    another thing is that current industrial centrifuge lava recepie is..50 mins? cmon, make it go 2times faster for 4times energy
    glowstone dust > gold dust is a bit op, really.

I thought that He cells can be used with hazmat to make you quickly get to surface, single use, probably. Or in an underwater jetpack-like thing

• Official Post

Fix it *no dont ever fix it!1*

The later one.

btw 3 diamonds is a bit too much for a macerator. not all diamond veins have 3 diamonds =|

Yeah you are right, some veins have 10 Diamonds.

another thing is that current industrial centrifuge lava recepie is..50 mins? cmon, make it go 2times faster for 4times energy

Time in Ticks = 5 * Energy in EU. Inside the Centrifuge. Whats so bad about having to place multiple ones for Netherexpeditions?

glowstone dust > gold dust is a bit op, really.

No it isnt. You know that IC² has a secret Glowstoerecipe? In theory you would get 4 Golddust per single piece of Glowstonedust!!! But i nerfed the reversevariant massively, so its not OP at all.

I thought that He cells can be used with hazmat to make you quickly get to surface, single use, probably. Or in an underwater jetpack-like thing

Good Idea, late implementation.

V1.28a
    Added Tincell-API and used it in my Oredictionaryhandler
    Added Prototype of Block-Debug-API (prototype because there is currently no Debugitem, which uses it)
    Added a few uses for a few things.
    Changed BC-Quarryrecipe to use Adv. Circuit and Diamonddrill, instead of Redstonedust and Diamondpickaxe.
    Maybe fixed the Server-Rockcutter-Issue of Immibis.
    Still didnt fix Quantumboots :P

And please dont forget:
    Never f***ing ask for a Config which IS ALREADY THERE!!! I get permanetly bugged with people, who didnt even bother, to look at the new Config, and who then complain about me having to make it configurable! So if you dont read the newly generated Configvalues, then SHUT the f*** UP about it.

If the Config you are asking for is not already there, then i may accept your Suggestion.

• There's a little problem in my opinion with your mods + RedPower silver: Adv. Circuit is now cheaper than normal one :/
    Maybe it should cost one Iron more (instead of one Silver for example).
    Unless you think silver is a very rare and expensive ressource, and I've never run out of Silver for the time being.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• No it isnt. You know that IC² has a secret Glowstoerecipe? In theory you would get 4 Golddust per single piece of Glowstonedust!!! But i nerfed the reversevariant massively, so its not OP at all.

Its more of a rarity issue. 1 glowstone vein is like several stacks of glowstone dust. There are tons of glowstone veins, which are really easy to find. Gold ores are pretty much close to diamond ores in rarity.
    ofc I know about that secret recepie. But it would be wrong to chose it as basics, this recepie main purpose is to get you glowstone BEFORE nether, actually to get ore value scanner (I think so, because with this you get diamonds really fast and forget about this recepie). when you can go to nether, glowstone > 8 gold becomes really overpowered, as gold rarity didnt go down. But thats what I think, maybe I am wrong.

• Official Post

Silver? My Addon also adds Silver to the World (less than RP), so disable RP-Silver and you are good to go. And i'm currently out of Silver (thats why i currently dont dare to produce Circuits with Redstone)

Gold? That stuff is almost useless, what can you do with Gold? Using overclocked Heatvents like CASUC? There is no real use for that Centrifugerecipe, unless you really need Gold. And Glowstone is also much more valuable/usefull than Gold.

• okayface
    Greg, I ve seen a mffs mod and had some ideas:
    first is compressing scrapboxes into scrapblock, like a really big box of scrap which is worth alot in massfab.
    the other is compact scrap cell, which is like compact forcicium cell, but for scrapblocks. I love the idea because even scrapboxes in massfab are not enough and EV eats all that scrapboxes in several mins
    diamond drill upgrades - overclocker will increase speed and after some point drill will start mining 3x3
    forcicium macerating recepie would be nice too.

The other thing is something.. maybe space like tech. How about a personal satellite?

• Official Post

Compressing scrapboxes into scrapblock, like a really big box of scrap which is worth alot in massfab.
    the other is compact scrap cell, which is like compact forcicium cell, but for scrapblocks. I love the idea because even scrapboxes in massfab are not enough and EV eats all that scrapboxes in several mins

The Massfabnerf (which comes with 1.29a) will make your Scrapblock obsolete, as i introduce my own over 9000% more energyconsuming Version of the Massfab (and just disable the Recipe of the old one)

diamond drill upgrades - overclocker will increase speed and after some point drill will start mining 3x3

We are not here at EE-Inc. Mining these large masses requires more than just a Steve with a Drill in his right Hand.

forcicium macerating recepie would be nice too.

Since its an IC²-Addon Thunderdark can add this himself.

The other thing is something.. maybe space like tech. How about a personal satellite?

Thats happening MUUUUUCH later.

• Can you add a config file to disable whiny players :P

Nice mod but if you nerf mass fabricator i uninstall your mod :Mining Laser:

Comments like this just want me to say go fuck off :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Greg, I installed 1.28a and some chunks started flashing (mostly the one with a lot of your stuff).
    It's an arseache and extremely annoying.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Greg, I installed 1.28a and some chunks started flashing (mostly the one with a lot of your stuff).

Do you have optifine? Could be the problem. Now i will add a Config to disable the Animations

??? i see recipe si-cells and other cells on my NEI, maybe you need NEI ic2 plugin, if you want i can send you link on my work modpack

I see it in NEI. 1.27a (or was it 1.26a?) adds the NEI-Plugin to the Core of my Addon.

Comments like this just want me to say go fuck off :)

Oh, man. Does that guy really think i wouldnt add a Config for that? :pinch:

• Greg, I installed 1.28a and some chunks started flashing (mostly the one with a lot of your stuff).

Solution: Don't use Optifine MT.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Do you have optifine? Could be the problem. Now i will add a Config to disable the Animations

I see it in NEI. 1.27a (or was it 1.26a?) adds the NEI-Plugin to the Core of my Addon.

Oh, man. Does that guy really think i wouldnt add a Config for that? :pinch:

oops just needed an upgrade