[Suggestion] Reduce laser scatter mode beam travel distance

• Right now it is a good tool for digging up volumes of space, but leaves ugly mess of hanging stones and deep holes, that reduce fps and attract monsters.
    My suggestion is to reduce travel distance to a) 32 squares, or even better - b) reduce it to 16 squares and used power to 7500.

• I have solutions to all yr problems:
    who cares how it looks undergroud?
    get optifine for fps
    a nano saber for mobs

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• I have solutions to all yr problems:
    who cares how it looks undergroud?
    get optifine for fps
    a nano saber for mobs

That doesn't really solve his problem, I agree with you op, I think that the scatter range is extremely long, and while useful I hate how it attracts mobs/ leaves huge masses of hanging blocks although I have yet to notice anything related to fps but +1

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

That doesn't really solve his problem, I agree with you op, I think that the scatter range is extremely long, and while useful I hate how it attracts mobs/ leaves huge masses of hanging blocks although I have yet to notice anything related to fps but +1

I thought the Sense of the Scattermode is, that it does as much damage as possible to the Landscape/Enemybase.

• I thought the Sense of the Scattermode is, that it does as much damage as possible to the Landscape/Enemybase.

Having played on a war server, I can appreciate this explanation so therefore +0

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Ya, I always thought of it and explosive mode as a weapon for jet pack infantry. Jump in, fire off a couple shots until energy runs out, jet back out. I really only use horizontal and low focus for mining.