How to measure EXACT length of redstone signal?

• Official Post

One Redstonesignal has at least 100ms (= 2 Ticks), the Timer of Redpower has a minimumvalue of 200ms (4 Ticks) because it has to do an ON and an OFF Signal.

One Turbopulseclock (2 Repeaters set to 0 Punches) has 100ms ON and 100ms OFF

I hope that is what you asked for.

• That is helpful, but I wanted a little other thing. I want to run reactor for very precise amount of time - two seconds, for example. So, i need to regulate my restone wiring. And for that i need to measure how many tics redstone was on.

• That is helpful, but I wanted a little other thing. I want to run reactor for very precise amount of time - two seconds, for example. So, i need to regulate my restone wiring. And for that i need to measure how many tics redstone was on.

You want to run the wiring into a NOT gate (assuming RP2 installed) and then the NOT gate into a timer, the timer is set to however long you want to wait for (after the signal comes on). It will flicker after that amount of time has passed.

• I'm trying to make design that works without extra mods, so i'm ok with using mods for measuring length of signal (because I'm designing it oin test world with test configuration), but not to generate signal in the first place.

Hmm, i'll try to measure time with dispensers...

• If I remember correctly, dropped items disappear after exactly 5 minutes of being on the ground, so this, a wooden pressure plate, a dispenser, and some form of a system for regulating how many times it goes on could potentially be used as a modless cooling system

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• If I remember correctly, dropped items disappear after exactly 5 minutes of being on the ground, so this, a wooden pressure plate, a dispenser, and some form of a system for regulating how many times it goes on could potentially be used as a modless cooling system

Not if it takes 7 seconds for reactor to blow:)

• i found a way. Two batboxes, connected through LT-transformer.
    Than I power "in" batbox and see how many other batbox gains EUs, while signal is on, and divide it by 32 to get exact number of tics.

Transformers, btw, are often much, much better alternatives to splitter cable, because do not have EU loss and update each tic, instead of once per second.