Coffee doest grow. Bug?

• Hello. I got coffee from breeding 2 days ago. I am keeping it hydrated and fertilized but it wont grow past the stage that you can see on the picture below. The oldest one is old 2 days (48 hours). So if anyone knows if this is a bug or something please inform me :). Thanks for answer.

• Have you analyzed it and you are sure it is coffee? It may be also Ferru or Aurelia and they won't grow without appropriate ores under them and on this stage they look the same.

• How can i analyze it becouse I didnt got any seed bags. All these are crossbreeded. If i right click with analyzer it only tells me unknown crop?

• js vem ka je narobe ubistvu je cist simpl brau sm celo popoudne o tem in gledo po forumih in sem nasu resitev ki je 100% pravilna ampak povem ti jo ce mi das na slo-minecraft tekkit das 1 coffe seed sej ubistvu ih bos tak al tak dubu ko ti bom povedu ka si zasrau

• Official Post

js vem ka je narobe ubistvu je cist simpl brau sm celo popoudne o tem in gledo po forumih in sem nasu resitev ki je 100% pravilna ampak povem ti jo ce mi das na slo-minecraft tekkit das 1 coffe seed sej ubistvu ih bos tak al tak dubu ko ti bom povedu ka si zasrau

Uhhm do you really mean this?

Quote from Googletranslate from Slowenian

js I s murder is wrong is pure simpl BRAU sm even popoudne gledo and on the forums and I have our solution is 100% correct but I'll tell you if you give me it in slo-minecraft tekkit das a coffee seed meetings murder s barefoot such al dubu such as these shows you'll povedu zasrau

Oh, and don't mention Tekkit.

• he is from slovenia like me and the problem is that if u pant somethink a fully grown coffe or any plant neds to be next to it that tekkit wiki says so problem solved

• Have u made shure that below the coffee plants are 3 layers of dirt? if not thats the problem