NotEnughItems +Industrial Craft crash.

• Does it crash with a report? If you can get that to us, we can help a lot more.

Alternatively, find the "Forge-ModLoader" log files in the .minecraft folder and post those.

• i used Pipix:[google]http://www.pixe-life.org/pipix[/google] to install IC2 and if i put modloader 1.2.5 into jar it say:

Mods loaded: 1
    ModLoader 1.2.5

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 9f578458 --------
    Generated 8/11/12 1:02 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 4500 Series version 3.2.9405 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.ClassCastException: mod_MinecraftForge cannot be cast to cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseMod
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:114)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:235)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:593)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onPreLoad(FMLClientHandler.java:193)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:383)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:735)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: mod_MinecraftForge cannot be cast to cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseMod
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:107)
    ... 6 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT bd578506 ----------

• Don't use modloader. Forge has it's own modloader.

Edit: Also, you really don't need to use a program to install this stuff. All you need to do is extract forge into minecraft.jar and then throw the IC2 zip into the mods folder.

• I use MagicLauncher. I put CodeChickenCore and NEI itself in MagicLauncher's mods and NEI_IC2Plugin 1.0.2.9.zip to .minecraft/mods folder and now it works perfectly. No need for ModLoader, even, minecraft folder probably fills in for it.

Does not show UU recipes, though:)