JETPACK wont work even though charged ( im using tekkit)

• Ok so yes i have tried tekkit forums no dice
    Yes i have pluggins werewolf,essentials,and giant trees
    I have tried reinstalling everything still no help
    So im playing everythings fine i logg off leaving jetpack about halfway charged i log on next day ( my server) and jetpack still has halfway charge but for some reason i cant fly so i turn on creative and see if i can fly i can so i run around with my halfway charged jetpack trying to get it to work ( electrical jetpack) and so i do research someone says put it in an mfe so i did and the charge that was showing halfway dropped to none and had to completely recharge now everytime i log in i have to do the same process jetpack showing charge put into mfe drops to no charge and has to charge back to full again i have tried spawning in a new jetpack and crafting a new one still same thing

• That occasionally happens for me whenever I craft an item that can hold eus and with an item that can hold eus, as in the item's eus don't transfer to the newer item's eus and display that they did, but it's never happened to me like this where logging out causes it so I think it's a Tekkit problem

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

so you guys are saying there's no solution? ( I APOLOGIES FOR USING TEKKIT I DIDN'T REALIZE EVERYONE HATED IT)

Yeah, no solution that I know of as it definitely seems to be a Tekkit related problem due to nobody here having encountered it in normal IC2. Also you don't have to apologize for using Tekkit, while most people may hate it in this case it was necessary to say you use it for the purpose of finding out about the bug, what I (and a few other people) hate is when people do things like make suggestions and throw in a random "oh by the way I use Tekkit" which has no relevance to the post at all

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l