Mass Fabricator Redstone Signal Use

• One thing that bothers me(for aesthetic reasons) about the mass fabricator is that it requires a redstone signal to stay -off- rather than one to stay -on- like the other machines(rotary macerator, induction furnace, etc)
    this means that I need the use of a redstone inverter to allow a switch on a wall to turn on and off the device in the same orientation as the switches for my other machines(all my other machines use up as off and down as on, however the mass fabricator requires the switch me up when on, and down when off unless I invert the signal)
    this requires me to use more space in my wiring area to do the inversion, and therefore reduces the amount of things I can do with my wiring area for other purpose.

so my suggestion is simply to reverse this. make the mass fabricator off by default(unless there is scrap in it) and on with a redstone signal.

• Ok, i pesonally denie this. Just inverting it would be wrong, but you could use redpower to save space^^

At least, a redstone behavior button like on batboxes (etc) wouldnt be a bad idea and not this hard to do (i think ...).

Greetz, Sebb.

***modified*** and proud for it!

If you find grammatical mistakes, you can recycle them :)

• Official Post

Ok, i pesonally denie this. Just inverting it would be wrong, but you could use redpower to save space^^

At least, a redstone behavior button like on batboxes (etc) wouldnt be a bad idea and not this hard to do (i think ...).

I for myself, would just scrap the Redstonebehaviour of the Massfab, because its useless and prevents me from using Regulators adjacent to them. And if you want to turn it OFF, then you could just use a Splittercable.

• I for myself, would just scrap the Redstonebehaviour of the Massfab, because its useless and prevents me from using Regulators adjacent to them. And if you want to turn it OFF, then you could just use a Splittercable.

You could put the behavior to nothin if you want to do this :) And its complicated to cut 4 short-distance cables with splitter.... esspecially if you have more than one.
    Summary, this button would make it much easier if its 3-moded (On Input: On, Off, Ignore) :)

Greetz, Sebb.

***modified*** and proud for it!

If you find grammatical mistakes, you can recycle them :)