[Suggestion] Circuit Board

It literally took me ten minutes to learn the basic commands on how to save commands, make "macros", activate wires by colour and at aprropriate time. If you're not willing to do that, GL playing any of the more advanced mods(IC, RP, etc.). The fact is that you've already spent way over an hour even on learning just IC if you know what each of the machines do and how the wiring system works.

Hey, its not hard to learn how IC2 wiring system works, but RP2 computer isn't the same difficulty. The FOURTH i mean.
    And i don't think much of the players would like to strain to learn FORTH, even the basics.

It literally took me ten minutes to learn the basic commands on how to
    save commands, make "macros", activate wires by colour and at
    aprropriate time. If you're not willing to do that, GL playing any of
    the more advanced mods(IC, RP, etc.). The fact is that you've already
    spent way over an hour even on learning just IC if you know what each of
    the machines do and how the wiring system works.

I much prefer making systems of things based on RP logic than from expensive computers (if we are talking about survival here) as for more complex things, while in computers you can create lines of code for no cost (excluding the RAM) I think it is easier to spot problems in complex systems of RP logic than large bodies of code

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

I much prefer making systems of things based on RP logic than from expensive computers (if we are talking about survival here) as for more complex things, while in computers you can create lines of code for no cost (excluding the RAM) I think it is easier to spot problems in complex systems of RP logic than large bodies of code

The only reason, why i still not use RP-Computers. And my Systems are simple but extremly effective, so there is no need for a Computer. And a Frametunnelbore needs just 5 Statecells (Left, Breaking, Right, Breaking, Forward and repeat), to continously run without Problems.