[Addon v1.112]F4113nC0r3v4.0.5

• I get this error on loading Minecraft Server

• Official Post

is there anyway you can get the IC2 generators from Power Convertors 1? Since I don't want to update and loose water strainers (for example) and have nothing to replace them.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

He wants AtomicStryker's Powerconverters Water Strainers, which are able to generate 2 EU/t , given enough water (it does accept tubes/pipes/ducts).

Yeah.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• well I don't do new blocks as tweaks for people because it's alot of work for one person, but you could ask the powerconvertor's dev to update them
    or I could make a simple addon for you that would make watermills accept from pipes

• Official Post

Yeah, just to make them product 2EU/t when water's piped in them would be enough for me.

I see this too much.

• well I don't do new blocks as tweaks for people because it's alot of work for one person, but you could ask the powerconvertor's dev to update them
    or I could make a simple addon for you that would make watermills accept from pipes

yeah

• Official Post

I though water mills produced 2EU/t when they had water buckets in.

I see this too much.

• I've been using your mods for awhile, and whenever I tried to update, I keep getting this error on a server.

http://pastebin.com/Upj0zXLE

This happens when using any version of fallencore after 3.1.0 + any fallen mod. Fallencore without any fallen mods does not provide this crash however.
    If you could help me track this down, I'd be appreciated.