All Luminators Attached to Cables are Floor Luminators

• Right now for me, all luminators attached to cables (including cables in CF), display as floor luminators rather than wall or ceiling luminators. From what I can tell, the only way for me to be able to use ceiling luminators is to coat my ceiling in transformers, since that appears to be the only thing that can actually get ceiling luminators to display properly while powered.

Using the latest version of Tekkit SMP.

• Tekkit is not really our jurisdiction, the massive clusterfuck of mods typically results in problems like this that don't occur in normal IC2, I would suggest you try the Tekkit forums

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Why are people thinking tekkit did ANYTHING to the mods itself...
    What he is describing also happens on IC2.
    Don't give tekkit credit for something it never did lol, disgrace.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• Why are people thinking tekkit did ANYTHING to the mods itself...
    What he is describing also happens on IC2.
    Don't give tekkit credit for something it never did lol, disgrace.

Well it's never happened to me, I ran a search of luminator on both the bug and support sections, went through all of the results, and failed to find anything similar to this bug so I assumed that it was probably a Tekkit problem

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Well it's never happened to me, I ran a search of luminator on both the bug and support sections, went through all of the results, and failed to find anything similar to this bug so I assumed that it was probably a Tekkit problem

Please think twice before you randomly flame somebody in the near future. This isn't a bug, but a FEATURE mentioned by myself multiple times and recorded in the wiki.

Lumis on Cables ALWAYS take on a "full" texture, because it usually sucks to see the cables behind them. Using CF-covered cables will cause the luminators to stick to their normal behavior.

• Please think twice before you randomly flame somebody in the near future. This isn't a bug, but a FEATURE mentioned by myself multiple times and recorded in the wiki.

Lumis on Cables ALWAYS take on a "full" texture, because it usually sucks to see the cables behind them. Using CF-covered cables will cause the luminators to stick to their normal behavior.

Well then it's still messed up for me then because they always show their full texture even on CF-covered cables, and when showing their full texture while attached to the ceiling, they glow out of the top rather than the bottom. For example, the Luminators on the ceiling in my screenshot are attached to CF wires, and are powered, and emitting light, yet they're not glowing.