[suggestion] suit-up block

• this came to me while watching direwolf20: why not have a block which swaps out it's inventory for yours including armour etc., in exchange for EU?
    i think it should cost somewhere between 1000-5000 EU. it could be used in a room with lines of them, all with different suits for different purposes e.g. lappack, torches, forestry backpacks, rubber boots, food, diamond drill and potions of health and fire resistance for mining etc.

i thought i might try making it myself, but i would fail miserably because i dont have the slightest clue about working with java ;(

but even if the IC devs themselves take it up, maybe someone with knowledge of java and the forge API could make an addon for it.
    if that happens, then my selfish inclinations are telling me to ask for credit for the idea, but who really cares who had the idea?

crafting recipe(s) could be:
    :Bronze Helmet: :Refined Iron: :Bronze Chestplate:
    :Glass Fibre: :Energy Crystal: :Glass Fibre:
    :Bronze Leggings: :Refined Iron: :Bronze Boots:
    or:
    :Nano-Helmet: :Electronic Circuit: :Bronze Chestplate:
    :Matter: :Energy Crystal: :Matter:
    :Bronze Leggings: :Glass Fibre: :Rubber Boots:
    or even:
    :Matter: :Nano Saber: :Matter:
    :Energy Crystal: :HV-Transformer: :Energy Crystal:
    :Matter: :Nano-Leggings: :Matter:

P.S i won't have much time to reply soon as i am 13 and school is starting again soon, grumble grumble year 9 grumble grumble

• KInda, but i was thinking this one would be more focused of equipping you with the right armour and tools for the job. with that idea, its more of a slap-up inventory, when you can place it down wherever it's convenient and get the items that you put in there. i think i would put this item in a more base-oriented category, because it needs power to work, as well as a redstone signal, which is slower to produce and put down then a simple block. looking at that thread, i will change the suggested craft recipe as well.