[Suggestion] Rotation-Only-Mode for the Wrench

• Official Post

How often does it happen to you, that you try to just rotate your full MFSU, and then you dismantle it due to a Lagspike?

I just want to suggest a Rotation-Only-mode for the Wrench to prevent that shit, which happens pretty often. And no, that accidently dismantling is definetly NOT a failure from human Side, its 100% Lagbased and happens even to the best Computers.

Large Sidenote:
    I saw lastly a Suggestion to make Ironfences able to slide on them downwards, like in Firedepartments, but before someone was even able to post a Reply, Alblaka seemingly misunderstood it (no wonder by that Grammar) and closed the Thread immidietly. So whats was so bad about sliding downwards on nonmagnetized Ironfences?

EDIT: I just Doublederped.
    1st: I forgot about ALT-Holding to change the Wrenchrotationmode
    2nd: I didnt know about shiftholding for sliding down an Ironfence

• Official Post

Aside from the fact that you can already, or...?

I wasnt able to do so with Ironboots (i tested before posting that), so its either a Bug or not implemented. Also even then, you should be able to do that with any kind of boots, so also Leather for example.

Edit: And it should also work without Magnetizer.

• Oh, I

I wasnt able to do so with Ironboots (i tested before posting that), so its either a Bug or not implemented. Also even then, you should be able to do that with any kind of boots, so also Leather for example.

Edit: And it should also work without Magnetizer.

Oh, I thought it already did work without anything. I agree, it should be in the game, even if it isn't.
    (Oh, and the rotation wrench thing is a good idea)

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Maybe try second Alt?
    If you stand in front of MFSU (MFSU facing front – to you, you facing f:0), each click cycles in order:
    back, right, left, down, up, and front again.
    If MFSU is starting in another facing (for example left), it cycles from that position to next in order (down). You must only count, and it should work.

• Official Post

Maybe try second Alt?
    If you stand in front of MFSU (MFSU facing front – to you, you facing f:0), each click cycles in order:
    back, right, left, down, up, and front again.
    If MFSU is starting in another facing (for example left), it cycles from that position to next in order (down). You must only count, and it should work.

Damn! Now this neat little Feature will never get implemented, due to your completly valid Argumenting.

• You don't need RP2 for RP2 like rotation mode for wrench, you only must to hold down Alt key (change in options if you have problem with it).