[BUG][1.103]: Electric wrench rotates instead of removing a machine

• Description: When trying to remove a machine by using an electric wrench it rarely happens that the wrench just keeps rotating the machine randomly instead of removing it. This effectively makes it impossible to remove a machine as it just keeps rotating no matter where you click at. The only way to 'fix' it is to shut down Minecraft and restart it. This seems to be a client-side bug as restarting as well works on servers running IC², the rotation is visible to other clients.

How to reproduce: I do not know a way to reproduce this bug, however the longer you play, the higher the chance it occurs. Before 1.103 I never encountered this bug, however a friend frequently complained about it and sometimes had to restart Minecraft every time he wanted to remove a machine block. Since 1.103 this rarely happens to me now as well.

Mods installed (SP): Forge 3.4.9.171, IC² 1.103

• I will try the next time this bug occurs.

However I am not sure if this is the issue, as in that case it should turn the machine around and on the second click remove the block, but in the case of the bug above the machine randomly rotates, as in left, right, left, left, back, top, right and so on while repeatedly clicking on the same face of the block. I was never ('never' as in 20 tries) able to actually remove the block, it just kept rotating.