[Suggestions]S.W.A.T.: Vortex Cannon, Sound Wave and Energy Drainer

• Hello

We are the Team of the S.W.A.T. weapon Enrichment Center from the HAYO Corp.
    We will introduce future invetions in this Thread.

//////NOTE: The Vortex Cannon is not a Weapon in First Place.\\\\\\\

Vortex Cannon
    we at the HAYO Corp (TM) thought that Tree Cutting is not Hayoisch enough, (even when you ordered a C-32 Chainsaw)!
    Our Top Engineers and Scientist where working day and night to invent our latest product:

We present YOU the VORTEX CANNON VC-470:

With the Pressure of 4000 Gibbl the Compress-O-Matic C77 is pushing air
    into an empty cell inside.

Upon pulling the Trigger it unleashes the mightiest wind you have ever seen,testers are comparing this to a tornado.
    (DANGER: do not point end of cannon on Animals, other Players or items laying on the ground!
    While using our Very HAYOISCH product the QuantumSuit, we recommend to not use the Vortex Cannon in any Way!)

HAYO!

Features:

-Blowing away Light materials like Leaves, Plants and Grass or even some sand.(Paintings and Torches?) (they would turn into items)
    -pushing items a few blocks
    -throwing Mobs or Players
    -pushing the user of the Vortex Cannon VC-470 backwards (in the air it should work something like a Rocket Jump)

Crafting:

:Refined Iron: :Force Field: :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron: :Empty Cell: :Compressor:
    :RE Battery: :Electronic Circuit: :Wind Mill:

:Force Field: =Nothing
    :RE Battery: = Re Batterie

Energy usage
    It would have a Storage of 10000eu and would use about 250 -1000 eu per use.
    I guess the range of 5-10 meters will be good.

Maybe Program modes for it like the mining laser?
    Making the range and force bigger and reducing the spread.
    It could be used as a non lethal Weapon for Industrial Conflict.

I will Rework the following sugestions after Industrial /Industrium Conflict Came out.
    the Sonic Wave and the Energy Drainer are just some fast ideas that came to me, after I thought long on the Vortex Cannon isn't.
    I would realy like to see something like the Vortex Cannon ingame.

Sonice Wave

Energy Drainer

Customer Reviews:
    Test subject NR.923: Vortex Cannon: Finally a Gun that BLOWS...
    HAYO

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited 6 times, last by skavier470 ().

• totaly HAYOish! +1

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Want more Hayoisch Weapons?
    I have more ideas of Weapons but not realy the time for Hayoisch text. (i will do them for the wiki, if make them when they get implented)

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Just HAYO!

Sound nice, and blowing away all the leaves would be extremely useful.

+1!

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• New DATA came in From our LAbs:

We at the HAYO Corp. have electrifying new things for you to test!

Introducing: S.W.A.T
    SWAT means Secret Weapons and Technology.
    One of our interesting weapons here at the swat weapons enrichment center:

Is the Sonic Wave it forms pure destruction out of SOUND…. Yes sound like that
    unHayoisch sound you are listening to.

We found a special Hayoischsound Frequenz that will turn it to a lethal weapon!

Anyone who is not equipped with a Quantum or Nano Helmet will suffer Damage
    and blurry Vision due to Hayoisch Sound.

The Quantum or Nano suit will suffer no damage but the vision will blackout and you will beblind for a second
    (DUE to the extremely advanced technology of the quantumsuite its processors are prone to any kind of attack)
    (Note: do not use Sonic Wave SW-870 in glasshouse, can cause serious injuries)

HAYO!

Features:

-damage to Entities
    -Blackout of IC² Armor (Helmet)
    -will break Glass and other fragile objects

Crafting:
    In work (noteblock+advanced machine?)

Energy usage:
    In work
    (somewhere at 1000-5000eu per shot)
    1.Range 20-40blocks Horizontal spread at angel of 15°
    2.Range 10-30blocks Angel 30°

i will add this to the starting post.

• I like the Leaf Blower for the original post. I don't think it should be called a Vortex Cannon. It would go along well with chainsaw, both being common landscaping tools. I also like that it will have a PVP use, as a massive pushback device. I think 500 eu per use would be good.(That way you only get between 10 and 20 shots off.)

On an unrelated note, perhaps you could clean up the grammar in the first post. For example, I believe its called Industrium Conflict, not Industrial Conflict.

• I have rewritten the Start post and here is my new Invention.

Energy Drainer

Feel Free to tell me if i make mistakes.

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().