Suggestion: Reactor Heat Condensor

• With all the complaints about Casuc reactors, I thought I wold suggest a new Reactor Item.
    Essentially, it would take all the heat it has in it and put it into an adjacent Item.
    I imagined it as having an arrow on it pointing a specific direction, but I'm not sure if this is implementable (only one set of damage values, or something)
    It would allow a reactor to use up coolant cells in the same way as a Casuc used to use water buckets, albeit slower.
    An example set up:
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Intergrated Plating: :Coolant Cell: :Intergrated Plating:
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: :Intergrated Plating: :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:
    :Intergrated Plating: = New Item
    :Intergrated Heat Dispenser: = Heat source (dispenser, cell, e.t.c.)
    :Coolant Cell: =Coolant Cell
    Imagine arrows on the :Intergrated Plating: pointing towards the cell.
    In this case, the heat source would put heat into the new item, which would then put it into the cell.
    The reason this item is different from a normal heat dispenser is that it would put ALL of its heat int the cell, thus overheating the cell and breaking it while keeping the reactor cool.
    I would suggest some sort of high end recipe, with ingredients such as Lapus, Glowstone, Advanced circuits and maybe even a ender pearl if you are so inclined.
    It does break the laws of thermodynamics after all.
    Because this item could move heat at a set rate, its power level could be controlled, and would add another aspect to reactors (which can only really be a good thing, if it is balanced).
    I know its a bit early to be suggesting new things, but I thought I would put it out there before I forgot it.

• Yeah. I know.
    It just allows a balanced CASUC implementation, that's all.
    TBH, I had thought of suggesting this before the reactor system was released, but I thought that something like this would be possible anyway.
    When I found out everything is done by % now, I thought I should put it out there.
    Its an idea to note down for reference later, after all the reactor playing and (probably) other more important features.

• readding bukets actually 11 code lines addon with new reactor API.

1) Register bukets inside usefull item's array;
    2) Imptelemt ireactorcomponent;
    3) Extend vent;
    5) ???
    6) PROFIT.

ps. actually new API lack ability to attach implementation to vanilla items, but this can be fixed with small patch.