FTL

• Aka Faster than light, a game about space ships and shit.

A Mildly addicting game if you ask me, i always play a few tries every now and then, and for those that already played it here are some of the things i hate the most:

-Autofire when i have crew on the enemy ship... Fuck >.>
    -Enemy on your ship and your door system is in level one >.> (Although you can sort of guide the enemies to your medbay to fight them by emptying the oxygen of most rooms cept for the med bay)
    -MISSILES!!! I fucking hate those when i can't afford the Drone System or when it doesn't give me the defense drone when i buy it :S
    -Breaches, oh god breaches, if you don't fix them soon it makes repairing them a pain in the arse, gets worse if you happen to have a breach in a Totally trashed OXYGEN ROOM.
    -Normal Mode = Impossible shit >.>

• This game is hard but fun.

I only beat the game once with the Engi Cruiser Type A, and almost with the Federation Cruiser Type A(second boss form is OP).

And the game have a crazy learning curve.

And the Humans are the worst crew you can have.

And in normal mode is:

1.Jump to new sector.
    2. Charge your FTL ASAP and stay alive.
    3. Repeat.

• Official Post

God, this game is beyond awesome and caused quite a few late nights for me :3

So far, beat the game (EASY!) with a multitude of ships. In the end all you need is Maxed Speed and 3-4 shield to survive the endboss (oh, and either cloak or a defense drone to dodge those pesky missile launcher.
    Always focus down the missile launcher first (firebombs, breach missiles or teleporting someone over easyly takes them down).
    A big issue is the shield4+cloak on the first boss, since that pretty much messes up any Ion-based strategys. Vice versa the second stage has a Defense Drone = missiles won'T work well here.
    Third Stage is usually easy.

Overall, I merely need the unknown cruiser, rock and slug. I've seen start events for all three quests, but failed on the slug one, missed the rock one 2 times (damn rebels moving too fast) and couldn't figure out where to put the Stasis chamber into :3

Still unsure whether I will ever beat this game on normal XD

• For the Crystal ship you need to do this in order:

-Go to a Engi Controlled Sector to find the capsule (I Believe its on a distress signal)
    -Go to a zoltan controlled sector and find the event where the zoltans are doing the Stasis sleep experiment
    -Go to a rock controlled sector and find the ship iirc.

Also i love using the second version of the first ship, Those four lasers helps getting the mastery of weapons a LOT faster. Always try to get crew or drone system first/second (Killing the crew instead of destroying the ship gives you moar stuff usually, especially scraps).

On the final ship encounter i love to have a Powerful Burst laser to eat the shield faster or rack the damage, a Beam weapon totally trashes the ship when you get the shields down and a Ion Bomb or two makes taking down the ship way too easy (And since its ion they can't repair it giving you more chance to attack).

A level 2 Cloak with lvl 4 engines and 2 crew with Pilot and Engine Mastery (Giving you somewhat of 35-45 Evade) helps a frigging lot. Also the most useful (But expensive and rare) Augment its the Weapon Pre-Heated, which gives you the chance of firing every weapon that have been powered at the start of the battle, so far i have only gotten that upgrade once in like 30 or 40 plays.

• Can you add new systems and/or modify the existing ones? Would love to make the Drone System to be manned so they do their stuff a little faster and the ability to control the humanoid ones (When manned of course).

Theres also the fact that Crew teleport its annoying when you can only send 2 people X( (You can't even send 2 people after the CD, you actually can only have 2 people total at any given time in the enemy ship)

• Official Post

Oh, and I can't edit the Game Engine. It's hardcoded in the actual exe file, I think.
    Manning Drones is not within my range, sorry.

@Crew Teleport: I have no issues using a lvl3 teleporter to send a first team, then a second and then retrieve a first team. Even works in no-O² situations.

edit: Btw, Mod-developement is in full progress right now. Work title 'Advanced Warfare'