A real nuclear missile!?!?

• First off I playing minecraft with mods. Ic2 , one of my favorite mods of all time has tons of cool add-ons right? If you have played the Rocket Science add-on you will know what i'm talking about. You know the missiles it add? Well they look like some kid built in his garage no offense. It is very small . I have wanted a actual nuclear missile. You could build real life silos. My idea was a machine that runs off EU that you put a missile schematic in it and it builds the missile as blocks. much like the buildcraft builder. On lift off it converts the blocks to entities. This is my idea peace and :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

• So basically you want us to ignore an addon that has already been made because the missiles are small and have a "bad texture"? I'm going to have to go with a -1 here for the idea having pretty much been done already, also there's kind of another mod that does this and more already, here

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Maybe Onion means a multi warhead missile?

If he does-thats only for an addon, that thingy in core would turn this mod into complete chaos in multiplayer.

• -1 for reasons stated above. Also, thank you Direwolf, there is currently a frame bomber arms race going on in my server. I've had to move my base to an undisclosed location, underground, with reinforced stone cap.Thanks for that.