HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• What should We make next? 72

1. Cheaper? (13) 18%
    2. Higher Eu output? (40) 56%
    3. more Eff? (28) 39%
    4. Breeders? (17) 24%
    5. HAYOish designs? (considering that everything HAYO Corp makes is rather HAYOish you need to come up with a good idea) (8) 11%
    6. Mk-1 to Mk-5? (4) 6%
    7. More HAYOish text? (yes i will rewrite everything if that is what you want) (9) 13%

HAYO
    The HAYO CORP. has HAYOish news for you!

Like many of you already noticed the Hayo Corp relaesed new Reactor Components,
    But we don't Have any Blueprints and a Reactor Planner, so this Extremely HAYOish tech you gave us is useless, you say?
    Well OUR Slav.... *uhh* freely Scientist made some Blueprints only for you!

HAYO

our special Reactor Blueprints will work best with our other Products.
    (rumors about reactors exploding are only rumors no reactor ever did that)
    "Normal" Reactors no special HAYO:

"Special" with mental incapability’s...

"GLOW Reactors: Energy so efficient and green, it GLOWS"

"BREEDERS:"

MOAR ARE IN WORK
    stay tuned

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited 49 times, last by skavier470: MOAR ().

• "Extrem Highend-reactors"

/////////////////////PHYSICS and stuff\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I Took some infos from this thread:
    [1.106] Reactor Components Summary
    Hope you, Mortaneus, don't mind if I just save it here too.

Its basicly all numbers from this Thread:
    Tutorial: Nuclear Engineering, How to blow up your Nuker with style...

Theoretical Reactor Physics:

Uraniumcells

Basic Cell
    0 Adjacent = 5 eu/t, 4 heat/second= 1.25 Eu/Heat= Eff: 1
    1 Adjacent = 10 eu/t, 12 heat/second= 0.8333 Eu/Heat= Eff: 2
    2 Adjacent = 15 eu/t, 24 heat/second= 0.625 Eu/Heat= Eff: 3
    3 Adjacent = 20 eu/t, 40 heat/second= 0.5 Eu/Heat= Eff: 4
    4 Adjacent = 25 eu/t, 60 heat/second= 0.416 Eu/Heat= Eff: 5

Dual Cell
    0 Adjacent = 20 eu/t, 24 heat/second= 0.833 Eu/Heat= Eff: 2
    1 Adjacent = 30 eu/t, 48 heat/second= 0.625 Eu/Heat= Eff: 3
    2 Adjacent = 40 eu/t, 80 heat/second= 0.5 Eu/Heat= Eff: 4
    3 Adjacent = 50 eu/t, 120 heat/second= 0.416 Eu/Heat= Eff:5
    4 Adjacent = 60 eu/t, 168 heat/second= 0.357 Eu/Heat= Eff: 6

Quad Cell
    0 Adjacent = 60 eu/t, 96 heat/second= 0.638 Eu/Heat= Eff: 3
    1 Adjacent = 80 eu/t, 160 heat/second= 0.5 Eu/Heat= Eff: 4
    2 Adjacent = 100 eu/t, 240 heat/second= 0.416 Eu/Heat= Eff:5
    3 Adjacent = 120 eu/t, 336 heat/second= 0.357 Eu/Heat= Eff: 6
    4 Adjacent = 140 eu/t, 448 heat/second= 0.312 Eu/Heat= Eff: 7

the more Eu/per heat the better...
    more Eff=more energy from one uranium

Heat Exchangers

Basic - Store: 2500 - Core Transfer: 4 - Side Transfer: 12
    Reactor - Store: 5000 - Core Transfer: 72 - Side Transfer: 0
    Component - Store: 5000 - Core Transfer: 0 - Side Transfer: 36
    Advanced - Store: 10000 - Core Transfer: 8 - Side Transfer: 24

Heat Vents

(Heat Storage: 1000)
    Basic - Self Cooling: 6 - Reactor Transfer: 0
    Reactor - Self Cooling: 5 - Reactor Transfer: 5
    Overclocked - Self Cooling: 20 - Reactor Transfer: 36
    Advanced - Self Cooling: 12 - Reactor Transfer: 0
    Component - (special) Cools 4 on each adjacent

Reactor Plating

Basic - HullMax: +1000 - Blast Reduction: 5%
    Heat-Capacity - HullMax: +2000 - Blast Reduction: 1%
    Containment - HullMax: +500 - Blast Reduction: 10%

Neutron Reflectors

Basic - Pulses: 10k
    Thick - Pulses: 40k

Condensators

RZH - Heat Absorbtion: 20000 - Refill Amount: 10000/redstone
    LZH - Heat Absorbtion: 100000 - Refill Amount: 5000/redstone, 40000/lapis

GUIDE FOR CRCS/CSCR Reaktors.
    It cover not only the Basics but also the History and gives example on how to set up.

Starting Blueprints to build your own Reactor!

Maybe you already saw it, but if not here:
    Our Maddest Scientist build a Modul that produces 80 cooling on an 2*4 square!
    and you can add more modules on the top or bottom to make it even more powerful!

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

Edited 9 times, last by skavier470 ().

• I think you have to remember that the components get processed starting in the upper left to right, then the next line down, left to right.

In your Mark I-EA-4, since it's the easiest to diagnose/explain:
    In a reactor that adds 160 heat to the hull, the first overclocked vent will remove 36 heat from the hull, the next one will remove 36 heat from the hull and so on... after the 4th overclocked vent there is only 16 heat left in the hull. The 5th one removes that 16 heat. The 6th one has no heat to pull from the hull. BUT: In your design you also have advanced heat exchangers. They're going to remove 8 heat from the hull on their own, again in order from left to right, line by line. So actually by the time you get to line 5 column 3, the 5th overclocked heat vent... there is 0 heat left in the hull because prior to it you have 4 overclocked heat vents (remove 36 each * 4 = 144) and 2 advanced heat exchangers (remove 8 each * 2 = 16). So the only cooling that the 5th and 6th overclocked heat vents do is from whatever heat happens to get transferred into them by that last advanced heat exchanger.

So that could be why you're seeing strange "bugs".

• yea i know this, this one of the main reason why i can build this design
    but the bugs are that the advanced heat switches start to melt after a while, also
    The Beast is using up his uranium more than double the speed it should

• There's a known bug involving the dual and quad uranium cells. Since they are ticking two and four times as fast, they are also burning out two and four times as fast. It's been reported, acknowledged, and fixed in a hopefully soon to be released fix.

• yes i know that too, or more now after i have talked too talon :D

• HAYO
    its again time for a reactor update!

we heared your demand for a MASSIVE power output from our Nuclear Reactors!
    (for that we invented a new extremly HAYOish type of Reactor)

THE C.S.C.R.
    Closed System Coolingcell Reaktor

Cooling Reactor Mk X-00

Maybe you already saw it, but if not here:
    Our Madest Scientist build a Modul that produces 80 cooling on an 2*4 square!
    and you can add more modules on the top or bottom to make it even more powerfull!

HAYO

Edit: made a mistake it is 170 seconds of uptime not 130

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().

• I'm doing a new Let's play series. For my first reactor what one would you recommend? I prefer it to be semi cheap.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I am working on semi cheap-cheap reactors who will have massive eu output but only eff of 1-3,
    also for your first reactor i would recommend The portable Beast,
    because when you want to upgrade to a high expensive or medium expensive reactor you can take the components.
    even though it is not that cheap,

• I am working on semi cheap-cheap reactors who will have massive eu output but only eff of 1-3,
    also for your first reactor i would recommend The portable Beast,
    because when you want to upgrade to a high expensive or medium expensive reactor you can take the components.
    even though it is not that cheap,

Thanks it looks good. So do we still put it in water of 25 blocks around it if I recall 3x3? or is that over and done with?

• no you dont have to, the reactor wont cool by itself.
    but make sure you apply redstone to the reactor to turn it on

• Closed System Coolingcell Reaktor is cool! 1680 EU/t! is that the highest possible eu/t non-casuc reactor yet?

• with efficencie 6 maybe
    overall probably not

• Rework of the Melting Reactors
    The Beast and
    The Efficient

both wont melt and you can run infinite cycles.
    next update will be bugdet reactors with medium-high output low-medium cost and low eff
    for those who are drwoning in their uranium cells

• I think the The Portable Beast might be broken. I might have done something else maybe or something but I just a moment ago looked and all of my overclocked heat vents were gone.

• i tested it in my minecraft world
    after one cycle (wit quadcell one fourth. of a normal one)
    there was no heat in reactor and all vents where okay,
    so it would withstand infinite cycles,

• CASUC SUPREME:

well Casucs are dead...
    thats true but with our new componets we have managed to build a better more effiecient Reactor,
    using Hayoisch LSH-Condesators:

Supreme MK-1-EA-5.78

Supreme MK-1-EA+5.67

HA those IDIOTs from Solary CORP. (subsidary company of HAYO CORP.) will stop laughin at us whe they see these babys...
    DID we killed the solars now??