[ Suggestion ] Shift-click support for the induction furnace

• Just what the title says, i suggest shift clicking support for the induction furnace. Right now, it will put a stack of stuff into the right slot, but never the left slot. I suggest that shift clicking in an induction furance will first fill the left slot, and if that is full, then fill the right slot.

Thoughts?

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• odd, the induction furnace shift clicking works for me

It kinda works, when you shift click, it fills the right slot, but never the left slot.

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,

• I can confirm that this has always worked for me in the past as well as right now, possible bug?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I can confirm that this has always worked for me in the past as well as right now, possible bug?

All i know is, i was on my server and i was smelting a lot of cobble in my induction furnace, and whenever i shift clicked, it would fill the right slot, and never the left slot. I can never remember it having worked differently

• All i know is, i was on my server and i was smelting a lot of cobble in my induction furnace, and whenever i shift clicked, it would fill the right slot, and never the left slot. I can never remember it having worked differently

As soon as my connection to minecraft.net works I will test it with my server, but in the mean time I can confirm that it works SSP in both 1.106 and 1.97, so I will repeat, is it possibly a bug?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I can confirm that it works for me in IC2 1.97 SMP, I have yet to try with 1.106

• I can confirm that with IC2 1.106 / Forge 4.1.4.272, the induction furnace operates as expected with shift-clicking. First shift click of something places it in the first slot, second shift click places stuff in the second slot, even if it's the same stuff. I use this regularly to split stacks of dust into two and smelt them twice as fast.

Shift-clicking additional of either of the existing two stacks will place stuff into the right-slot first.

• ok, after some more playing around, i realized that shift clicking into an EMPTY furance works fine. But trying to refill a half empty furance via shift clicking doesnt work.

• It may be a bug more thru NEI than IC2 itself... I'll occasionally get this bug as well, but usually ignore it because it's just a QoL issue (which I rarely focus on when playing a game)...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• tried it with just minecraft, forge, and ic2. the problem persists. Although, shift clicking into an EMPTY furnace works fine, trying to refil stacks of cobble in a half full furance doesnt work.