[1.106]Looking at a Recipe in NEI causes a crash

• I found out that wearing a solar helmet that charges a Jetpack/Batpack/Lappack (one of these mustn't be full) will crash minecraft if you look at a recipe which first opens up a smelting/macerator/extractor/compressor tab.
    e.x Pressing the recipe button when hovering over an Iron Ingot will crash the game.
    Pressing the use/recipe button on a semi-filled CF Sprayer will crash (not tested with full/empty).
    It will also bug the recipe view if you press the recipe button over an Iridium Plate (it will show one of the packs named above, usually in the top right space).

Now, I'm not sure if this is due to an error with NEI or IC2.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• If it's a crash, there is an error log that always goes with it. We can't really do much in most cases unless that is posted

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yep, Mistaqur has quite similar crash log except it says Size:4 for me.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D