1. Maybe you should read more carefully too:
When you want to have a safe CRCS with cooldown if one of the LHZ gets full and your system isn’t fast enough:
If you want to cool down some of the heat, so it won’t cost you that much Lapis.
There is somewhere a good design, can’t find it now.
The problem is that all the heat from the uranium gets stored first in the LHZ and after they are dead, then the reactor will heat up and your cooling will start to work...
also if enough heat is in the hull the cooling will melt cause the OC vents will pull more than thy can cool...
2. AGAIN ALL numbers you want are in the Reactor planner.
3. Let’s take a look at the worst case scenario:
All LHZ are empty and need to be changed.
How long will it take to replace all cells?
1. Design will explode after 5 seconds without LHZs.
2. 6 seconds (just because you got enough Heatplatings, if it doesn’t explode it will melt the cooling cells and then explode)
3. Will explode in less than 2 seconds. Also the cooling system is way too weak to compensate the heat.
Don’t use OC heat vents if they aren’t fully covered with component heat vents...
PS: if you want the maximum CRCS:
I already did one with more output better off:
Look in my thread for well-planned reactor designs (CRCS and these cases work the same just with different coolant)
You can also calculate the time the reactor needs to fill a LHZ, after this time the reactor will auto shutdown to let the swapping mechanism do the work. NO HEAT inside reactor.
HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)
PSS: for your latest reaktor just make a automated shutdown before the LHZ are emtpy and then your logi pipes will excahnge them with no problem....