Electric Pressure Plate

• Who of you isn´t annoyed by this: Everytime you want to go in your creeper-safe bunker with a reinforced stone door you need to give an redstone signal which can´t be done by a pressure plate(monsters would also have access to your house).For that reason there should be an electric pressure plate which only outputs a redstone signal if the player who placed it steps on it.
    Recipe:
    N N N
    :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron: = 2 Electric Pressure Plates
    N C N
    N= nothing, :Refined Iron:= Refined Iron,C= Circuit
    The energy for the pressure plate would be gained by Steve´s weight.
    And it should look like the top of a machine block.

It´s not only an idea, it´s the future.

Edited once, last by Keep ().

• You don´t (want to) understand me. Pressing Buttons take time.Precious time. But going on a pressure plate is not needing any time.Mining takes time but you can build a miner which can do that for you so i ask why no Modern pressure plate which makes a redstone signal for you.

It´s not only an idea, it´s the future.

• I am all for pressure plates, hitting a button is ok on one side of the door but when you are on the other side of the door it is kinda hard to time pushing the button and getting through the door.
    If a mod like this come out I will for sure use it

• First: that's not the point of IC² would I say.
    Second: Why not using two pressure plate (when you're entering and going out, it output a redstone signal) + Logic Gates to make the same ? (I guess I haven't ben clear, but what you wan can already been done with Vanilla-Redstone-Stuff.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!