[Bug] Neutronreflector not acting like a "Reflector" should

• Official Post

Let me explain. I want to add new Nuclear Fuels (Plutonium, Thorium) with other stats. Thorium with 1 EU/t instead of 5 EU/t and Plutonium with 10 EU/t.

But now the Paradox. Instead of "reflecting" the Neutrons back to the Cell (like expected), the Neutronreflector just adds another 5-EU/t-Pulse to ITSELF!!!
    You see the missing logic behind that behaviour, or since when are Neutronreflectors pulsing?

This can be fixed like shown here:

Code
    public boolean acceptUraniumPulse(IReactor aReactor, ItemStack aStack, ItemStack pulsingStack, int youX, int youY, int pulseX, int pulseY) {
    ((IReactorComponent)pulsingStack.getItem()).acceptUraniumPulse(aReactor, pulsingStack, aStack, pulseX, pulseY, youX, youY);
    return true;
    }

This way the pulsing Cell just gets pulsed again, enabling custom Powergenerationvalues instead of fixed 5EU/t (or the Configvalue).

Please fix it, before you release the Bugfixversion. I dont wanna introduce bugged Reactorcomponentbehaviour, just because of an IC²-Bug.

Edit: RichardG, i know you have read this. Why do you answer those Bug-Reposters, but not me?