Terraformer radius?

• I'm not certain but I think it covers a biome's radius

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

It is not that big. It is about 101x101 with it in center, although i've never measured correctly. [Just took a skyview look]

Anyway i would like if terraformer is completely reworked. Now it is too buggy to work with it.
    It affects stuff strangely.

• Buggy? how so... also another question

using flatification it says it flattens an area in it's radius and also fills in voids below it and around it's radius with dirt. Is it using dirt from uneven areas around it or is it generating the dirt from nowhere?

• Official Post

Buggy? how so... also another question

using flatification it says it flattens an area in it's radius and also fills in voids below it and around it's radius with dirt. Is it using dirt from uneven areas around it or is it generating the dirt from nowhere?

It fills area below it with dirt (but not from bedrock, it has a Y limit)
    And dirt used for flatification is made from energy (like massfabrication).

• It is not that big. It is about 101x101 with it in center, although i've never measured correctly. [Just took a skyview look]

Anyway i would like if terraformer is completely reworked. Now it is too buggy to work with it.
    It affects stuff strangely.

It seems it affects a 8x8 chunk area. So 128 blocks by 128 blocks. Very big.