Suggestion: Oil Canning

• I'm not sure if this suggestion will be well received, but it's been some trouble to me that there's no way to effectively use buildcraft oil with industrial craft machines without having some kind of power converter. At the heart of this suggestion is the whole request of providing the canning machine the support it would need to accept oil and fuel buckets, or link to a liquid transport pipe, so that we can in effect have a direct port of energy from buildcraft to IC2. I'm not sure as to the value in IC power that a single oil bucket would have but i would imagine that with a lesser energy cost even if you where to convert oil to have the same value as biofuel, and fuel to have the same as the coal produced variant, that you would still have a viable option.

A less viable option would be to allow the direct use of oil and fuel in generators, but i see that as a less perfect option as the generator would have no tank to store fuel oil.

• It has already been suggested

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• has it? i searched the suggestions board for oil and didn't get any hits, I guess I didn't do proper research.

@mods If it's helpfull just delete this thread