High Yeild auto-cooled nuclear reactor that fills an MFSU unit in mere minutes.

• I have a nuclear facility with three of these things, but right now ill tell you the model. its a "MARK-V-SUC, Hungry to the point of starving+Recycler" Reactor, but theres a catch (because coolant is supplies with buildcraft"

Through the use of redstone and a gate, if no ice traverses the pipe just before the reactor, a signal is sent to the reactor automatically shutting it down,

Excess ice that usually falls down is picked up by obsidian pipes. Ill give a more detailed pic but heres some info:

A very expensive one to buld.

Requires 14 full chests of ice to run 1/5-1/3 of a cycle. Thats 48384 cubes youll need to somehow come up with, friend

A recycler system will automatically catch excess ice and pipe it back to the iron pipe just before the gate. The gate will emit a redstone signal to stop the reactor if no ice goes through it.

Produces 1666 EU/T. Worth the cost. The consturction i have has three of these. Fills an MFSU in less than 2 minutes.

Still on MC 1.2.5 Uses Buildcraft, industrialcraft, and wireless redstone.

Ill put on more info as it comes.

• It's a CASUC, and redpower is much better to supply ice to reactor, because there is no overflow so obsidian pipe is not required... Anyway the sad truth is this will not work at the current IC2 version (IC2 1.106 minecraft 1.3.2) because the dev removed CASUC because they said it too OP : :( And if you have a solid ice supply you can generate until 2048 EU/t

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

Edited once, last by Thepowdertoy +Bleach ().

• I imagine that while 1.2.5 is still popular it is reasonable to post designs for the past system but it would be good if people labelled the threads and designs to distinguish between the past and present systems.

• yep, CASUC is completely removed from the current version of IC2

i cant blame them though, i realy realy pushed my reactors to pump out as much power as posible using CASUC, record was 2200 EU/tick (all complicated redpower blabla)

so yea, it kinda bums now, il have to re learn the entier nuclear power section to use it efficiently again, but i wil survive.... i WIL survive! :) lol
    i must say, i was asking for new component quite often. didnt realize it would be an complete overhaul.

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.