[BUG] Invilid meta data

• found this in my debug as I was playing and testing this mod out. This happened when i was viewing TMI on just one of the pages, not sure if its TMI or IC^2 but it is referencing IC^2 blocks figured I would post to debunk.

• Official Post

A little of both. TMI is trying to render blocks (those unnamed gray ones especially) with meta IDs that don't really exist, and IC2 is spitting out the warning because TMI is requesting textures for the the invalid meta. If we can't find a way to signal TMI that it should stay away from those metas, we could probably get away with just removing the warning at this point.

• I did not notice any real cpu or mem spikes when this happened, so I guess removing the warning would be fine. how ever I did notice (figured this was because of me) that I can see about 16-18 pages of unnamed items, I do have my TMI modded so I can see damage values to 32 for the redpower cables mod. Maybe hiding the extra items like how the 2nd part of the bed is would be a nice idea as well.