[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Awesome mod, I have an idea that might be a bit harder to code, but i think would be pretty cool, since the alloy used to make the drill and chainsaw is so strong maybe you can overclock it somehow (I'm thinking maybe a gui for the right click menu with the drill if you sneak and right click or something, or possibly just a few modes to the drill) but you could put in overclockers (or maybe add more of your alloy or something to the gui menu), but they would scale with energy just as machine blocks do so you could potentially overclock it so that it mines as fast as a efficiancy pickaxe but it would just use a lot more power per block broken. If it stores more power thats ok but most of us use a lappack anyway but if it is upgradeable then that would be absolutely epic imho.

• Awesome mod, I have an idea that might be a bit harder to code, but i think would be pretty cool, since the alloy used to make the drill and chainsaw is so strong maybe you can overclock it somehow (I'm thinking maybe a gui for the right click menu with the drill if you sneak and right click or something, or possibly just a few modes to the drill) but you could put in overclockers (or maybe add more of your alloy or something to the gui menu), but they would scale with energy just as machine blocks do so you could potentially overclock it so that it mines as fast as a efficiancy pickaxe but it would just use a lot more power per block broken. If it stores more power thats ok but most of us use a lappack anyway but if it is upgradeable then that would be absolutely epic imho.

very nice idea, might be a bit hard for me to code but i might give it a go. I am also considering making a bigger lappack not sure how much energy it will hold but it will be a lot!

• very nice idea, might be a bit hard for me to code but i might give it a go. I am also considering making a bigger lappack not sure how much energy it will hold but it will be a lot!

sounds cool, but i mean everyone has their own bigger energy pack, make it unique in some other way too. And also is the titanium ore implemented in world-gen yet?

• sounds cool, but i mean everyone has their own bigger energy pack, make it unique in some other way too. And also is the titanium ore implemented in world-gen yet?

i have temp disabled it till i set up how rare its going to be

• i have temp disabled it till i set up how rare its going to be

ok, I'd rather have it sooner than later so we can create worlds we won't need to get rid of (or travel past explored chunks) to get the ore.

• ok, I'd rather have it sooner than later so we can create worlds we won't need to get rid of (or travel past explored chunks) to get the ore.

yeah ok ill have a play around with it when i have done the config for items :)

• ery nice idea, might be a bit hard for me to code but i might give it a go. I am also considering making a bigger lappack not sure how much energy it will hold but it will be a lot!

No, stop it immediatly!
    I'm joking but there is already so many better than lappack stuff in addons ... Gravitation Suit, Gregtech, and recently another one wich has also been released ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Can you add the feature for the Chainsaw shearing sheep?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Hey Can i get permission to use this in my mod pack for my SMP

yeah go for it :)

No, stop it immediatly!
    I'm joking but there is already so many better than lappack stuff in addons ... Gravitation Suit, Gregtech, and recently another one wich has also been released ...

nah i have decided that there is too many lappack type stuff after i saw the new one added a few days ago, but i have decided to add like a mfsu with more power and maybe EV output :)

Can you add the feature for the Chainsaw shearing sheep?

yeah thats a good idea :)

• Is the titanium chest supposed to look exactly like the titanium ore block? I'm liking the stuff you're adding but that one seems a bit strange :)

yeah for now i havent had enough time to make a texture for it, so thats it for now

• I'm getting crash when try to check recipe for olivine crystal with NEI

• I'm getting crash when try to check recipe for olivine crystal with NEI

strange im not getting that. what mods are installed and what versions are they?

• Sorry not crystal ,but olivine as it is and titan ore
    mods : almost none :rolleyes:

• what nei version are you using??

• How about this?

Not perfect but you could use it until you make one (or keep it if you like it enough)

looks good ill add it tomorrow, its getting late here not enough time and to tired to code.