[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• because its not crafted the same way

the drill and chain saw have the same number of items, just a different shape. so why would it require 2 more diamonds??

• Hey, havent talked to you in a while :D Hope you can get on skype soon too, want to do some more stuff with you :D Got some great ideas, for the mod itself, but also for texturing :D

youtube.com/corjaantje
    :MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Tesla Coil: MinecraftCow MinecraftCreeper MinecraftPig MinecraftZombieman MinecraftSkeleton MinecraftSpider
    :Geothermal Generator:

• Hey, havent talked to you in a while :D Hope you can get on skype soon too, want to do some more stuff with you :D Got some great ideas, for the mod itself, but also for texturing :D

hey :) well i just got halo 4 so im playing that alot :) and i have exams coming up so dont have a lot of spare time to code and i am coding the new mfsu block almost got it working :)

• They way your Olivine is produced disturbs me a bit. I did a research on Ores on Wikipedia, just to add more realistic Ores and found Olivine. Well, it doesnt consist out of Titanium at all. You should add a new Olivine-Ore to the World.

OredictNames, which are already supported by GregTech as i added the resource Olivine myself:
    "gemOlivine"
    "dustOlivine"
    "oreOlivine"

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• They way your Olivine is produced disturbs me a bit. I did a research on Ores on Wikipedia, just to add more realistic Ores and found Olivine. Well, it doesnt consist out of Titanium at all. You should add a new Olivine-Ore to the World.

OredictNames, which are already supported by GregTech as i added the resource Olivine myself:
    "gemOlivine"
    "dustOlivine"
    "oreOlivine"

um i have removed the olivine stuff as i need it.

• Lovely pickaxe isnt it looks weird tho
    (P.S. Diamond is not spelled dimond riza just sayin :D )

hhahahaha yeah thats a test item i think i may of forgot to remove the recipe, and yeah i know must be a typo :P

• the new tools shud use atleast 25% more power den the normal tools i think. it is a little overpowered if it is faster and dont use more power.... :Chainsaw:

• the new tools shud use atleast 25% more power den the normal tools i think. it is a little overpowered if it is faster and dont use more power.... :Chainsaw:

they do use more there is a config for it and the default is 250 for my tools and ic2 only has it set to 100

• okay i can beta test if you want and will the ISU be included in this version?

Isu is not working as of yet all the code is there just bugged so if I can get it working then yes but probably no