[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• yeah that was already in my code and that dose not work for my code, i did change a small thing witch should of fixed it though :)

Oh yeah, I was almost certain that you had, but I was still running into the error so I simply tossed that together to force load the textures again to make 100% sure, haven't had any issues since. And even then, the texture preloading bug is a small one, but I'm very picky, so something like that sets me off just the slightest bit :P

• Are you ever going to make your mining laser be different from the vanilla one? I remember you saying something about specific modes.

i will but right now i am unable to make it change modes so untill i fix that nothing will happen with that

• Please fix your mod making another mode switch key because I have 2 when your mod is installed and every time I start the game I have to change the vanilla IC2 key because they conflict.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• riza8: Suberb work on the update!
    I already love that Osmium sabre (even if its still bugged on armor wise(cant test that)) Altho zombies MinecraftZombie take 2 hits to kill, like with normal sabre, as they have 1 (or ½) point of armor on them.

And i see you fixed the crafting bugs with different charge levels. Nice. :thumbup:

But have to say i still find this bit odd. Bug perhaps. You can destroy leaves, and cut down trees with Osmium Drill as fast as you would with Osmium Chansaw. Drill shouldnt work on wood (logs or eny other wood products). :huh: Cant figure enything else wrong in this version.

...OH YAH! :D Testing repices for armor are still in. :P

:thumbup::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond::Industrial Diamond:

• Thinking, thinking...

Would it be posible to encorporate some GregTech style in this mod. As GT has advanced Drill too, might it be posible to make it so that if GT is installed this would make posible to craft Osmium Drill using that advanced drill, maby with some redused material cost? (circuits?) OR make the Osmium Drill repice use that Advanced Diamond Drill instead of normal Diamond Drill? Same with the Chainsaws.

Opinions?

• yeah i was thinking of having it the same as normal saber but it ignores armor so it would still be better but i might have it a little stronger :P

yeah tools are still a little bugged im working on them, it seems when i try to fix something it breaks them or wont fix it but ill have a look :)

ahahaha yeah them dam test recipes oh well they can stay in till i have a new version to update to

Thinking, thinking...

Would it be posible to encorporate some GregTech style in this mod. As GT has advanced Drill too, might it be posible to make it so that if GT is installed this would make posible to craft Osmium Drill using that advanced drill, maby with some redused material cost? (circuits?) OR make the Osmium Drill repice use that Advanced Diamond Drill instead of normal Diamond Drill? Same with the Chainsaws.

Opinions?

i would like this but i would have to look at the greg tech and talk to the author of the mod to see if there is anyway to call on his items like ic2 we will see :)

• Advanced drill and chainsaw are from Grav-suit..

this mod was release before grav suit added the advanced drill and chainsaw so please get your facts right!!!

• I know about your osmium drill, I was referring to the post above yours, Don't even know GregTech have advanced diamond drill..

ah yes sorry you are right Gregtech dosent have anything like that

• Oh yah. My bad, sorry. :D
    Adv Drill and Chainsaw are from Gravisuite. But idea is still the same.

might be able to do it but we will see its pretty late here so im not starting anything new like that that will need me to think a lot as of right now im just messing around with armor and laser stuff :D how dose a chest piece that also acts as a lappack and takes damage?? :P

• might be able to do it but we will see its pretty late here so im not starting anything new like that that will need me to think a lot as of right now im just messing around with armor and laser stuff :D how dose a chest piece that also acts as a lappack and takes damage?? :P

Your thinking kinda like GraviSuite armor?
    Crafted combining Osmium Pack with your Osmium Chestpiece, with some alloys and circuits? (damn it would hold alot of EU) I like the idea.

And no hurry on your part. You code with your own pace and thats enough for us :)

• Your thinking kinda like GraviSuite armor?
    Crafted combining Osmium Pack with your Osmium Chestpiece, with some alloys and circuits? (damn it would hold alot of EU) I like the idea.

And no hurry on your part. You code with your own pace and thats enough for us :)

yeah like that :) well to be honest i have already added it as i write the last post i couldent sleep :P its like 2am and im coding lols :P

• ok this update might take a bit seeing as its Christmas tomorrow and i wont have much time to code and that there is massive Forge and obfuscation changes i might take some time sorry guys