[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• ok so i just set up the new mcp and added my code into the work place and it seems i have 2230 errors in my code :/ ok this might take a few hours

• ha two hours later and im almost done :D but i have decided to repackage the mod meaning i may have to recode some parts this may take a bit :P need something to do today

• Thanx for your work. I'm awaiting your update :)
    One of the last ones missing. Without it i get a lot of log data of missing items.

What would happen to a 1.4.5 world taken over to 1.4.6 but addons like this are missing?
    Would the recepies just be missing of also all the ore?

Edit: I found out myself - anything specific to the mod is gone, including for instance titanium which seemes specific to this.
    Had to roll back to 1.4.5 until your mod is updated to 1.4.6

• I wouldn't load up your 1.4.5 world with 1.4.6 until you have the full set of mods you used before. I am not an expert on the subject but I am almost certain all the mod blocks including the ores and mod items would be missing from the world and inventories and I do not know if it would repair the damage and replace the missing stuff when the mod was readded as it may just purge the blank ids from the save.

You might be able to trick the game by adding a different mod(s) with those same block and item id numbers to act as place holders but that is no where near as good of an idea as just waiting for the mods to update.

• Recieved this on load of your newest version with new version of everything else in my server console.

Single Player would load but blocks like titanium chest would place invisble.

http://pastebin.com/3StKzud7

thanks for that fixed server and the titanium chest is still bug i forgot and havent fix it yet might work on it now :)

• Please remove your mode switch key, I already asked for that.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Please remove your mode switch key, I already asked for that.

yes i know you asked for it but that dose not mean i am going to do it. if i removed that then it will break more code that i will need to fix witch is fixed but 1. removing that code or 2. readding the key so yeah

• I also noticed that the boost key (control) doesn't work with this mod installed.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Checked my configs, but titanium chest stills shows as a invisble hit box when placed. It opens and acts like a chest but is invis. Maybe this is the new secret feature of alloys? Highly invisble chests lol.

Thanks for fixing the main bug though it loads.

• Checked my configs, but titanium chest stills shows as a invisble hit box when placed. It opens and acts like a chest but is invis. Maybe this is the new secret feature of alloys? Highly invisble chests lol.

Thanks for fixing the main bug though it loads.

Titanium chest is bugged won't render right and causes lag that's why there is no recipe for it

• Well after finally pushing my 1.4.6 server live I've found the titanium is worthless, it cannot be smelted only crushed into dust. The whole mod is absolutely broken because of this. Probably going to pull it tonight. In favor of something else.

• Well after finally pushing my 1.4.6 server live I've found the titanium is worthless, it cannot be smelted only crushed into dust. The whole mod is absolutely broken because of this. Probably going to pull it tonight. In favor of something else.

well that would be my fault i was thinking of adding a config for all the recipes before i went on holidays and forgot to remove what i had done, i will update now :)