[Addon 1.115] QuantumPack 1.10

• TBH I have found optifine hinders performance more than helps (On my machine at least) See if it still has the same problem without optifine and test your FPS as well, you may be suprised.

• Fixed, check 1.09.

TBH I have found optifine hinders performance more than helps (On my machine at least) See if it still has the same problem without optifine and test your FPS as well, you may be suprised.

Same thing. The only feature that helps goes faster is to disable fog.

• Dear LostCoder,

i have now download the Version 1.09 and i must sa: WWWWOOOWWW it is a verry nice and good mod. I love it since the start ;) ... now but i have a little Problem, i`m to stupid (?), i can not use the Battery, i have see a video there a people are right click and load the Jetpack fuel. It is changed the Move or where can i load a Jetpack when i have the Quantum Accumulator in my Inventar??

I hope that you can me help .. i`m verry assured that the Mod are a part in the Future for Industrie Craft ;) .... the Mod is verry great.

Greets

JCSweetHeart

• JCSweetHeart, if using modpack you should check that B:rightClickUse option is enabled in config. Then you simply put jetpack somewhere in you inventory, you probably will want to put it into hotbar so you see how it charges, then select accumulator and right click it. Charging however is slow, it is limited to jetpack transfer rate.
    Also it will charge any other electric items in you inventory starting from top-left slot, so if you want to charge only some specific item you should put it into top-left slot so it will be charged before all others.