• Although I'm now currently aware that most of the development team
    doesn't check their private messages, I still want to at least establish
    what their position is in accepting help from other IC2 fanatics. I
    would like any general information on how to help or maybe even join the
    IC2 development team. Although this might be the wrong place to post
    this, I might as well make suggestions not to the developers but to the
    members posting suggestions. If you have any suggestions why not post
    some of the code or even art that you want as a suggestion, to give the
    IC2 team a head start on the project.I've seen some very well written suggestions and
    some really vague and incomprehensible ones. Let's carry some of the load that
    goes into adding things into the mod. Cheers!

• Official Post

You have registered last Friday. That wouldve been enough Time to recognize, that there is a Thread for Applications.

And suggesting that Suggestions should be more suggestive on the Suggestionforum as a Suggestionpost is not really necessary.

• Thank you for responding and letting me know.
    Update: Redirecting me would be great, I have yet to find this thread that you mentioned.

Under the thread titled Recruitment in the IndustrialCraft section, just a heads up, your credentials would probably have to be numerous and impeccable due to the whole

2-3 additional Programmers/coders [found]

thing

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Thank you very much Crafter, your answer was a lot more respectful and informational. I'm actually not a programmer, although I try to be. I just go for the entertaining aspect of the field, such as textures and environments. Regards,

AM