Ecological scale !!!

• Official Post

Sorry for my super bad english, up there!

To SpwnX:cara o google tradutor nao tava funcionando, e ainda nao ta funcionando direito...

Fine, but you really should try studying english like i did, finished english course 2 years ago (when i were 14 years old =D ).
    Você realmente deveria estudar inglês como eu fiz, terminei o curso 2 anos atras (quando eu tinha 14 anos =D )

@Thiago: google tradutor nunca prestou, e nunca vai prestar porque as frases tem sentidos diferentes dependendo de como vc a escreve. Portanto a tradução vai depender do contexto.

• Fine, but you really should try studying english like i did, finished english course 2 years ago (when i were 14 years old =D ).
    Você realmente deveria estudar inglês como eu fiz, terminei o curso 2 anos atras (quando eu tinha 14 anos =D )

@Thiago: google tradutor nunca prestou, e nunca vai prestar porque as frases tem sentidos diferentes dependendo de como vc a escreve. Portanto a tradução vai depender do contexto.

I'll go into an English course soon enough.

eu tenho 14 anos, to pensando em fazer um curso de inglês ano que vem

"Sustainability is everything"

• I think its weird to ear people talking about "english courses"

I know my english from regular school and games handled the rest 8)

Eu acho estranho ouvir pessoas a falar de "cursos de inglês".

Sei o inglês que sei através das aulas normais e os jogos trataram do resto 8)

Theres also too much space in a minecraft world to make it an actual issue.

Well, global pollution is a fact, but local pollution is a fact aswell.

Living next to a coal generator isnt the same that in the middle of a forest.

Pollution should be a rater local factor. Plants grow slower and not as good, The sky gets darker (solars lose usefullness) and eventually players take disadvantages.

(MC world is extimated to be around the same size that the surface of Uranus (no puns about you being a "certified asshole :D )

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

Edited once, last by Viper8797 ().

• According to the wiki, the MInecraft world is 9,258,235 times the size of the surface of the Earth. After that The Generator math startes to go waky and then... Just air. After that is endless air, the generator auto-regenerates , but you cant walk in there (Witouth placing blocks, OFC)

I Dare you all (Or you two) to reach the farlands... ON FOOT!

And i double dare you to reach the farlands on one side, then go all the way to the farland on the other side (From North Farlands to South Farlands for example)... On foot too.

Why are you screaming ON FOOT?... Beyond that the only locomotion system is a pig (not effective), or a cart (wich you need to lay down, so its pointless)

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.