[Addon v1.106/1.107][Universal]Transmutation v1.0.0

• Fun fact! France receives 78.8% of its power from nuclear facilities. So MatLaPatate knows what he's talking about

LOL. And I'm for Nuclear Power :) But I guess the fact that make me know what I'm talking about is that I would like studying on Nuclear Energy Generation.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The next update will make Uranium a lot harder to get from the accelerator by increasing the chance of producing a substance that will decay very quickly so you all can stop complaining about the production of uranium.

To the person that complained about being able to produce uranium from coal: I would love to know how you did that as it is impossible to produce uranium with coal with only two input slots. Also, please check that your information is correct before telling me that it is completely overpowered and easily exploitable.

• The next update will make Uranium a lot harder to get from the accelerator by increasing the chance of producing a substance that will decay very quickly so you all can stop complaining about the production of uranium.

To the person that complained about being able to produce uranium from coal: I would love to know how you did that as it is impossible to produce uranium with coal with only two input slots. Also, please check that your information is correct before telling me that it is completely overpowered and easily exploitable.

Ok, but that wasn't precised at first [Edit: this isn't mentionned for the time being so ... how could I check my information please ? I mean that: okay, it is mentionned that there is 2 Input for 1 Output but ... there's nothing writtenabout "values". Does it coun as much Protons and Neutrons for each Nucleus than IRL ?] ... and if it don't give you more EU than consuming: It's OK to get it for crafting a nuke but ... what would be useful with your "purer" Uranium ? I assume you'll add others uses than energy generation for it, or it will be completly useless.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Ok, but that wasn't precised at first [Edit: this isn't mentionned for the time being so ... how could I check my information please ? I mean that: okay, it is mentionned that there is 2 Input for 1 Output but ... there's nothing writtenabout "values". Does it coun as much Protons and Neutrons for each Nucleus than IRL ?] ... and if it don't give you more EU than consuming: It's OK to get it for crafting a nuke but ... what would be useful with your "purer" Uranium ? I assume you'll add others uses than energy generation for it, or it will be completly useless.

My mistake, sorry. I forgot to tell everyone how to find the values, but I updated the OP so just look at the "Properties" section. The more pure Uranium was just a random idea I had while making that post, I haven't really made a plan for it yet, but it would be a waste of time to add something that is completely useless so I think you can answer your own question.

• Seems cool. I know that UE is going to be adding a Particle Accelerator to the Atomic Science mod for it, but when, I don't know(it's a back burner mod compared to ICBM for Cal it seems).
    Mind you, it'd be mostly for antimatter production, and also usable for Fusion reactors(I would assume so, anyway), but for those who don't like "Magic Blocks", I'd suggest bugging Cal over on the UE forums to work more on Atomic Science instead of ICBM for a while.

But back on topic, this seems really cool. Generating Uranium by inputting elements sounds "fun" to me. But I understood more about these things, it'd likely be easier.
    Might make a Mod Spotlight for this. Can't promise it won't be disjointed and rambling, but it'd be OK for a Idiots Guide I'm sure.(as in the book series, subtitled "A Reference For The Rest of Us")

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• Hey, while I know I haven't had a chance to actually try the mod out(1.4.2 updates for most mods I use kind of forced my hand on updating with MultiMC), I was curious if you were planning on making a 1.4.2 release for the mod. No rush, I think that the 1.4.4 release won't be for a little bit, but I'm sure there are others who would enjoy a updated version of this mod. I was getting a steam nuclear reactor ready(did some tests, but I don't have a way to limit the reactor run time in my test world, so I'll have to add computercraft first, and write a program to turn it on for a set amount of time), but I would like the ability to use this device in 1.4.2 so I can increase the number of reactors I can run without needlessly increasing the amount of miners I run as well.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker

• I do have the addon up to date, but some of the features I am working on aren't quite done yet so it might not be done until 1.4.4, sorry. Also, uranium will be a bit more difficult to get in the next version so I'd set up those miners if I were you.