[Bug] Teleporters

• Ok, So whenever you place teleporters down then relog onto your minecraft they explode on login. Any clue as to whats wrong?

• I wonder, Is there any limit to how much power teleporters are supposed to receive? (there shouldn't be IMO, and it may be another bug)

IF so, and you had it wired up to receive too much, but because of the bug that teleports do not connect to cables for some reason, but it connects when you log it, it would cause it tot explode. I have no idea if this is the case however.

• teleported does not use any wires, it detect energy blocks around and drain energy from them.
    there is no code to handle power inside teleporter class.
    you cant attach any wires to teleporter.

teleporter energy consumption is pos.infinitycos it consume variable amount of energy instantly.

energy depends on distance and amount of items inside inventory.

inventory{
    100 per any animal
    500 for mobs
    1000 + 100 per item for players
    }
    distance^0.5*inventory

100 distance teleport for player with empty inventory will cost 1000*100^0.5 energy 10k energy.
    same teleport over 1000 distance will cost 30k energy.

game will explode any non registered teleporters on tileentity update - if you turn redstone, or load game.

• Didn't happen to any of my 4 test teleporters.
    Can someone else reproduce this bug?

Yup. I just made me teleporters explode. I had a bunch of MFE's (or MFSU's?) with a bunch of lapatron crystals in them connected to a teleporter (or not connected, the wires don't seem to like to connect to teleporters...). I logged out, then logged back in, and my teleporter exploded. It might be the wire deciding to connect and overloading the teleporter... My wires had 512 EU/t going through them.