[v1.06] Energy storage draining.

• Hello good sirs!

I have encountered an bug where energy stored in either an MFSU or MFE drains when connected to an miner (not in use miner) my search of IC2 forums resulted in no related topics, so i will post it here
    i have tested all other machines for the same glitch and i didn't found any similar glitches with any machine.

A brief description of the bug as i experienced it.

When an miner is placed in the word and connected with some (any cable) it will result in the connected MFE or MFSU (NOT BATBOX!) to be very rapidly drained of its stored power, when the cable between miner and storage is broken, the drain continues until all power is drained. As far as i am aware the drain only happens with the miner connected to the named storage items, can somebody test this is his or her MC and confirm this bug?

A fix for this bug is to simply save & exit and return to the game, the lost energy is placed back in the storage unit but the draining will continue, until completely drained again.

Tested in these ways,
    MFSU connected to miner. EU.tick to miner = 512 EU/Tick - full energy drain at max speed. continue after disconnecting cable Yes
    MFE connected to miner. EU.tick to miner = 124 EU/Tick - full energy drain at max speed. continue after disconnecting cable Yes
    Batbox connected to miner EU.tick to miner = variable, - energy consumption normal. no draining. continue after disconnecting cable No

I hope this report will be slightly useful for any dev trying to look into it.

Regards ;)
    Koen

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.

• Thats the Ghost-E-net Bug. Thanks for repeating this Bug the millionst time.

Well gregoriusT, i was unaware to the reporting of this one because i obviously could not find it, i will look for the " ghost-E net bug thread.

thank you for the well, positive? nah, just feedback

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.