Bugtracker : only for v1.107 and v1.108 please?

• Can we officially say that bugs should ONLY be written up for the LATEST version of IC2 for a particular MC version?
    In other words:
    MC 1.3.2 / IC2 v1.107
    MC 1.4.2 / IC2 v1.108

There are been 2 bugs written up so far in the bugtracker, and BOTH are for v1.106 of IC2. It's pointless to write up bugs on an outdated version of IC2... especially when the very first bug created was regarding the enet ghosting in v1.106 which was fixed in v1.107.

• I'm not sure about this. v1.106 is the most recent official version of IC2, so I don't think we can fault people for sticking to that version until a new official version is released. Restricting bug submits to the most recent version is just going to frustrate the issue, is it really such a big deal to reply with "Fixed in most recent beta?"

• I'm not sure about this. v1.106 is the most recent official version of IC2, so I don't think we can fault people for sticking to that version until a new official version is released. Restricting bug submits to the most recent version is just going to frustrate the issue, is it really such a big deal to reply with "Fixed in most recent beta?"

Repeat x 10000 yes its a issue then