SMP crash when player with a quantum helmet becomes poisoned

• Hello fellow minecrafters. My problem is that smp server crashes when anyone becomes poisoned while wearing a quantum suit helmet.

mods used: BC3 3.2.0pre7, Forestry 1.5.0.2, IC2 1.106.

error log

is there any way to completely disable quantum body armor?

• I'll update only when IC2 comes out officialy, including all other mods im using. However i solved my problem, by removing a helmet using an NBTedit program, if somebody has a similar problem pm me i'll be glad to help.

• I'll update only when IC2 comes out officialy

Dude, what? You are going to use a slightly bugged version of IndustrialCraft just because 1.108 hasn't been "officially released" yet?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Uhm, the 1.108 release is from the dev team, its just an open beta, meaning its not promised to be 100% stabile, could bring undesired effects to the game, could also be rock solid, with small bugz requireing a swift kick in the nutter.
    As such, with all mod updates, make sure to have a backup of the old file, and if you utilise a backup system with your worlds, make a current backup before jumping up to 1.108, other than that, i can say i've installed it on a fresh server on a friend of mine, and atm were 3 people running around with this, and a few other mods and so far i havnt encounter bugs :) Admitted, i havnt gotten back up to quantum stage yet! But i am working on it :P