[1.4.7] MineGuild - Whitelist || 24/7 ||TeamSpeak 3 || Stream LIVE|| IC2|| TC3 || BuildCraft || Mystcraft|| ExtraBiomesXL || Many other mods

• Whitelist is back on!

MineGuild:

Hello everyone, I'm AfterWind_ and I'm one of this server's admins!

MineGuild is a server with all kinds of mods, most of them are tech mods, right now we are looking for as many awesome players as we can find.This is a survival server, everything we do is legit, so no cheating. This is a whitelist server so you need to apply for it first. We're are trying to keep a world as much as we can, if it doesn't get too laggy or there are some important updates to make that will corrupt the map (unlikely, because we have a stable ID system).

Server rules: HERE
    Gameplay Rules:
    1. Mystcraft worlds can only be made by admins, we are gonna play only on the overworld and have a dedicated world for mining.

2. We try to balance all the mods, so we may be nerfing or buffing some items or blocks, so if you see some unbalance please tell an admin.
    3. Don't build too far away from everyone.
    4. Don't be selfish, try and make some stuff for everyone to use.
    5. Continue being awesome and enjoy!

We have a launcher* that updates automatically, so you don't have to worry if the server updates.

TO APPLY:

Follow my channel HERE (I know it's hard)

Go to this website: http://kmp.mineguild.de and make a whitelist application at the forum section in the "whitelist application" thread. On the site there's everything you need to know to join the server.

The mods that we are using are listed here:

Some stuff about the mods configs:
    - GregTech will modify some of the recipes on IC2.(except MassFabricator)
    - HTTP enabled on ComputerCraft, so you can download codes directly from pastebin.
    - Descriptive books are disabled so don't even try crafting them.

Server IP: kmp.mineguild.de
    TeamSpeak 3 Server: mineguild.de

• How old are you?: 17
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: Nope.
    Are you familiar with the mods?: Of course.

• IGN: ultraboomer
    How old are you?: why is this important?
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: do deathbans count? if not, then no.
    Are you familiar with the mods?: I have literally played with the big ones since my first day of minecraft

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

Edited once, last by ultraboomer2 ().

• Ok, ultraboomer and Xerocry you were added to the whitelist.
    @ultraboomer: age is not really important to join the server, but as you can see we have a TeamSpeak 3 server, and we let people talk there based on their age (maybe we're gonna add another channel for the more younger players, but that's for the future after we get a little more big )

• IGN: Keebes23
    How old are you?: 17
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: No
    Are you familiar with the mods?: Yes I played on a modded war server for 2 years

• IGN:poryy

How old are you?:14

Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?:Yes, but only for reasons like abusive admins and deathbans

Are you familiar with the mods?: Yep, I played tekkit for a while before quitting due to dip admins. Also, I am a tech expert.

• Some problems:
    I do not have permissions for essential commands. /home, /tpa, /spawn, ect.
    The server just crashed
    Good server though,
    I am looking forward to getting permissions!

• First off, the server it's not bukkit, so no essentials unfortunately....
    Second we need to work around the bukkit pemissions ... we are still working on it :)
    The good part is that the server is pure vanilla (command-wise)

• some people are working hard at porting things like essentials or making mods like it for vanilla and forge. there are mods that do so already I think.

just because I see creepers outside my windows and have a macerator in my spare room, doesn't mean I'm an industrialcraft addict... does it?

• First off, the server it's not bukkit, so no essentials unfortunately....
    Second we need to work around the bukkit pemissions ... we are still working on it :)
    The good part is that the server is pure vanilla (command-wise)

Ok, Thanks for reply, I can live with it.