My Ore Processor

• Sup peoples.

So anyways, I wanted to show off my automatic ore processor. It combines IC and Allocators, from Pfaeff's mods You could theoretically use buildcraft but buildcraft is lame so don't.

HOW IT WORKS:
    You put stuff in the chest on the left, and it is drawn through the machine, picked out by the proper thing, and stored in a chest. Ores are put into a macerator, then put through a furnace. Dusts are directed to go straight to the furnace, and ingots are sent straight to the output. Anything else gets put in the other bin, on the far right.

The first 4 tick clock governs the sorting, putting ores into the macerator, and pulling ingots out of the furnace. To prevent overflow from breaking the machine, the very very slow clock pulls out like 1.9 dusts per macerator cycle. This way, there is always something in the macerator and the spamming of ores into it doesn't break it. The same happens for the furnace, only opposite. Dusts are put into the furnace very slowly, and all ingots are pulled out quickly. Also to note, the power part of all the machines is filled by a random item, like dirt, to prevent that from getting filled up with ore.

This thing can pretty much handle anything thrown at it. It is possible to overload it completely, but doing so would require so much input that it's simply not possible without cheating. If you really wanted, adding more chests for backup wouldn't be very hard.

Also to note, it could probably be sped up and made more efficient, but I didn't feel like making another clock for that.

EDIT:
    I made it more efficient, now it has a clock that keeps dust always in the furnace so that it is working at optimal capacity.

• While I must say this is impressive, I do not agree with buildcraft being lame. It works fairly well with IC. I'll give this a shot.

• I agree with Major Cooke Xaiier, BuildCraft compliments IC, it doest detract from it. I'm talking more from a transport perspective as the builders/quarries do take some of the fun out of it. If you can build that factory with just machines and allocators, I'd be impressed to see what you could do with BC pipes/crafting benches and Ellorans integrated redstone circuits!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt

• By saying BuildCraft is lame, you play with fire! Creator of BuildCraft wrote MCForge, API on which IC2 is based, so better be careful, and rent security!

• By saying BuildCraft is lame, you play with fire! Creator of BuildCraft wrote MCForge, API on which IC2 is based, so better be careful, and rent security!

Some serious security...