Forestry type lock for ic2 machines

• As the title says I think it would be a good idea to have the ability to have a forestry lock so your machines can't be destroyed by greifers like the ic2 safe but you could choose if other people can use it

• Well, I guess it's not exactly copying a Forestry "Feature" so, why not.

isn't forestry open source? if not they could possibly ask sengir if they could use it because losing an mfsu and a mass fab to a greifer that also destroyed your chests is very bad

• Indestructible blocks = OP

Indestructible to TNT = OP, but as for mining ... clearly, we can say an indestructible block is OP in PvP, so against explosive stuff. Blocks can be indestructible for mining.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Indestructible to TNT = OP, but as for mining ... clearly, we can say an indestructible block is OP in PvP, so against explosive stuff. Blocks can be indestructible for mining.

Personal Safe Reactor reinforcement anyone?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I meant indestructible to other players so people can't take or destory your machines on a server

He knew it, that was obvious ... what would be useful with a block that you can't remove once placed ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I think that it's a good feature to add if you just want a PvE type server. Of course you can have server admin actions and controls to override this feature if you need to get back into a suspicious person's machine, or to prevent PvP exploits with said machines...

Although this would make Creepers a bit more silly to look at when it comes to their dangers, but meh.. most mobs in Minecraft are a joke anyways, even without mods...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• nukes and reactor ignore indestructable blocks on raycasting.

Cheap indestructable blocks without any limits pose much more treat to players in PVP then ability to destroy machines.

Anyone can come at your home and place multiple indestructable blocks at random positions, this is end, only way to get rid of this blocks - ask operator or move to other location, in case of broken machines you can recover, in case of indestructable blocks everywhere not.