Forge .407 anyone have any issues?

• I updated railcraft but that needed forge .407 so I went ahead and updated to that... and then some stuff broke down. Codechicken and NEI, but no big problem, right? Well, to fix the problem I had to remove the NEI folder from IC2 folder because the game would crash when looking at items in creative mode. The "fix" worked but broke all the items from IC2 from showing their recipes in NEI. I'm just wondering if there is any better way to do this, beside downgrading railcraft/forge... or is that the best way?

• What versions of IC2 and NEI did you have?

EDIT: According to narc

Like, three posts above yours someone mentions Forge > 397 made some API changes that break this version of the beta (1.109.113, for future reference).

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• I'm right now trying forge .408, ic2(.113), nei 1.2.8 and ccc 0.6.10.

<edit> Crash at trying to enter world(not game start):

<edit2> I see a new ccc release .11. I will try that one. Also a new NEI, .10. Starting them up now.
    <edit3> Good news! Seems the latest ccc and NEI fixed that problem. Works perfectly fine now. Thanks!

• I'm having some issues. Using Forge 407, CCC 0.6.11 and NEI 1.4.2.9. None of the IC2 machines show up in NEI, and upon further inspection of ic2.cfg, none of them are even in there. I have all the items (armor, weapons, etc) and all the ores, but no iron furnace, electric furnace, macerator, etc. Except the generators. All of those show up and seem to work fine, along with the EU storage machines. Can't figure this one out at all :/ Anyone have any ideas?

EDIT: Should also mention I'm using IC2 1.109.113
    EDIT2: Updated to Forge 408 and NEI 1.4.2.10. Now I just get complaints about block id conflicts between IC2 and BuildCraft (the block ID in question only shows up in the BC config file), but an NEI dump shows the same block as unused. I'm a bit confused now. :)