Please don't give ETA's

• Last time you did, for Industrium Conflict, you said it would be 1-2 months. And that was in MARCH!

So, please, stop breaking my heart, and don't give us ETA's. And no, this is not an attempt at reverse psychology.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• It's a suggestion for them to stop giving ETA's, of course!

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Suggestion forum is meant to receive suggestions for In game additions. Basically you are ... complaining, am I right ?
    Even more, this looks like request relating with release. Did you read the Forum-rules ? And, I'm maybe stupid, but what means "giving us ETA's" ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• And, I'm maybe stupid, but what means "giving us ETA's" ?

Estimated Times of Arrival, I think. Although seeing as how an ETA has not been given out for anything in months (I don't even remember seeing one for Industrium Conflict), I don't think this thread is necessary.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l