Infinite Item Generator with BC3,IC2,Forestry, and GregTech!

• Simply put, It uses 2 automatic cobblestone generators to produce scrap by piping it into recyclers, which then are pumped into an automatic crafting table that makes scrapboxes, and then to a scrapboxinator which produces items. These are then piped into an array of iron chests (Optional) This is the IC2 equivalent to an EMC power flower, requiring only power for the electrical engines and possibly new uranium cells for the MK1 reactor powering this. I had it running all night and it generated 5 diamonds. Also, an option is to make a diamond pipe sort all of the wooden tools out and drop them into a lava pool. This IS an AFK setup, so for you that think it is cheaty, do not use it.

• Official Post

Thats the reason I included a Config to turn Recycling of Cobble-Releated Stuff OFF.

AND BUILDCRAFT!?! SERIOUSLY!?! My Creative Workshop has the same Machine with 24 Cobble-Recyclers and a Production Line soley based on GregTech and IC² alone!

• Thats the reason I included a Config to turn Recycling of Cobble-Releated Stuff OFF.

AND BUILDCRAFT!?! SERIOUSLY!?! My Creative Workshop has the same Machine with 24 Cobble-Recyclers and a Production Line soley based on GregTech and IC² alone!

This is intended for survival. Honestly, (No offense) without EE2, your transport systems are expensive as hell.
    I would prefer redpower block breakers honestly, but with all the mods I'm using redpower does NOT want to work.
    Oh, and I found a way to get around that setting and make the machine MORE efficent.