Metal Shavings Bench

• When upgrading to high level machines you often use a lot of resources on top of what as already been used yet the machine stays the same size. For example, making the original machine with a machine block and then upgrading it with an advanced machine block.

My suggestion would be for a craftable bench that would go next to your crafting bench and whenever you upgrade machines there is a chance for dust (of whatever metal being used) to accumulate from the process of crafting said machine.

• Official Post

There is no logic in minecraft anyway regarding sizes. A player can hold 2304 cubic meters of rock and still jump, swim, climb mountains and do whatever he wants without getting crushed.

• Basically, a cheap way to gain small heaps of dust...

Nah, no thanks...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Logic?

THIS IS MINECRAFT!!!

WE dig mountains and put them into a chest. We dig 3k Cubic meters worth of rock and we carry it in our pockets.

Sorry, but this would be useless. Probably the dusts wouldnt even be enough to compensate over the costs of the bench. It would be bad and noone would use it.

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.