Idea: Spent Nuclear fuel, Thorium & Plutonium!

• Hello all, I'm here posting an idea I have for Industrial-craft, that I believe will make it a little more HAYO-ish. Without further ado, here's the idea:

>New ore: Thorium
    This would be a common ore, about 4x as common as Uranium, but spawns 20 blocks below sea-level, all the way to bedrock. Uses a texture that's a little brighter than Coal, and drops a lump just like the Uranium lump, but uses a dark-grey colored texture. Can be compressed into Thorium ingots, then combined with an empty cell to make a Thorium cell, that has a damage bar 100% full. Very slowly, (about 4x as long as it takes currently for a depleted Isotope Cell to fully recharge) it ''charges up'', and when fully charged, turns into a Plutonium Cell.

>Alternative to ''depleted Uranium''
    Instead of wasting coal dust on Depleted cells and charging them, just to waste more coal dust on them, when a uranium cell is ''used up'', it is replaced with a ''spent Uranium cell''. This cell is very rich in Uranium-238, which can be turned into Plutonium-239 through neutron bombardment (in a breeder reactor, of course).

>New fuel cell: Plutonium
    This new cell is made only in breeder reactors. There is no ore for it. It lasts 4x as long as Uranium in any reactor, but produces equal heat/energy as a Uranium cell. When fully depleted, it leaves behind a ''nuclear waste cell''.

>Nuclear Waste
    This is the final byproduct of the nuclear process. When a Plutonium cell is fully depleted, it turns into this. These are non-stackable, and do nothing inside a Nuclear Reactor, but take up space. The nuclear waste cells can be crafted to get an empty cell and a Nuclear Waste lump - which can be crafted into blocks. These blocks can be placed in the world, and after a very, very long time, will eventually turn into Lead blocks. No form of Nuclear Waste can be destroyed or scrapped by any machine, but will be destroyed by fire or lava.

>Lead
    Lead blocks are formed as Nuclear Waste blocks slowly ''decay'' (radioactive isotopes all decay until stable), but this process takes a very long time, and may take even a real-life year before half of the nuclear waste blocks in a chunk turn into Lead blocks. Lead blocks have 4x the blast resistance of Reinforced Stone - but can only stack up to 16, due to their weight.

So, with everything described so-far, who supports this idea?

• So basically put GregTech items into core IC2, what?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• No, I did not state that in the main post. I don't even know what GregTech is. But I just wanted to see if this could be added to Industrial-Craft, as it makes more sense.

• Sense? You're talking about sense in a game where Steve can carry 36x64 Enchanted Golden Apples + Full Gold Amour, totalling a mass of 44.5 metric tons?

And, a rule of thumb when suggesting something in these forums:
    Any new ore, must have at least 8 new purposes before you should even think about suggesting it.

• Well, at least some form of Hayo-ness sense, that's what type of sense I was meaning. Besides, it would be a cool addition to the mod, the way I see it, and I just thought I would suggest it to the Industrial Community and see who else likes the idea.
    So, with that out of the way, who does like this idea?
    Anyone?...

• Since your asking, I perfer gregtech vs integration.
    Greg put alot of work into his mod, I don't think we should reinvent the wheel.

Edit: A IRL year just to get lead? How many worlds do you have that you played for a year? Probably zero.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"